15 companies Michael Jordaan invested in

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
Michael Jordan's estimated worth: $1 Billion

Forbes magazine revealed its 29th annual World's Billionaires List, and Jordan made the cut for the first time. With an estimated net worth of $1 billion, Jordan qualifies as the 1,741st richest person in the world, the magazine said.
Forbes magazine estimates that Hornets owner Michael Jordan has a net worth of $1 billion. Grant Halverson/Getty Images

It is believed that Jordan makes more than $100 million a year off royalties from his Nike Air Jordan line, though his business manager Estee Portnoy has never confirmed those numbers. Portnoy said Monday that "we did not comment nor participate in the financial guesstimates" made by Forbes.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/12407104/michael-jordan-makes-debut-forbes-world-billionaires-list

tumblr_miciov7SJI1rd11tco2_400.gif

Spotja

If I could shapeshift too, no telling how much money I'd have had now.

Sonic2k

Executive Member
I'll never understand why people feel the need to make posts like this.

So there was a similar news article posted before... So what?

It's not a simple case of so-what...
The forum/company makes certain claims about itself, being the best etc... so it should live up to that. Not even IOL AFAIK, recycle news articles like this.

rpm

Admin
Staff member
Recycled article from 6 months ago

Thanks... thought this looked familliar. Must be a VERY SLOW news month at MyBB, oh wait... its salary time... need to look busy!

This is indeed an updated article, but contains a lot of extra information. This includes Jordaan’s latest investments, and how he makes investment decisions.

By your logic we should just report on something once – not a very good way to keep people informed about changes in the industry ;)

mercurial

MyBB Legend
This is indeed an updated article, but contains a lot of extra information. This includes Jordaan’s latest investments, and how he makes investment decisions.

By your logic we should just report on something once – not a very good way to keep people informed about changes in the industry ;)

+1

Wall

Sports Addict

:D

Lazy

I'm more interested in how much he actually invested in those companies. By my experience venture captial is such an infant in South African terms that you'd be lucky to get R100,000 and sadly that's hardly enough to pay for a sneeze...

EDIT: I am referring to venture capital for early stage lean startups...

Chris.Geerdts

Expert Member

Good one