16+ Gaming clans in south africa??

Kmasterrr

Hwst guys.. as u knw im 17.. and im a gamer :D haha

I have been with the 22sas gaming clan 4 the last 4 months, but certain complications, have made me to decide to leave the clan :(

I was wondering if there is any south african gaming clans for 16 and older?? That play games like COD4, GRAW2 and BattleField..

Thanx guys..

Grimspoon

Executive Member
Hwst guys.. as u knw im 17.. and im a gamer :D haha

I have been with the 22sas gaming clan 4 the last 4 months, but certain complications, have made me to decide to leave the clan :(

I was wondering if there is any south african gaming clans for 16 and older?? That play games like COD4, GRAW2 and BattleField..

Thanx guys..
There are plenty clans out there, they spring up daily...If you can prove yourself online I am sure there are clans that will be happy to recruit you.

Grimspoon

Executive Member
yeah bud, but wat clans specifically can i ask to join, or check out
Honestly It is hard to say which clan to ask, and you will probably find if you start asking clan members to join they might get irritated, you know how gamers get....But if you good enough and clan leaders see you on often enough they will take notice of you and if they recruiting then they might ask you...Check out http://league.agasa.co.za/ that is where all the clans are listed..

CorneN

Expert Member
People get irritated for a reason. Nothing worse than somebody begging you to be part of your clan for an entire match's durations. Play well and you will end up in a clan by default. :)

agasa is a good place to check out local clans.

Grimspoon

Executive Member
People get irritated for a reason. Nothing worse than somebody begging you to be part of your clan for an entire match's durations. Play well and you will end up in a clan by default. :)

agasa is a good place to check out local clans.
+1

Kmasterrr

hey bud, i dnt beg to go into a clan, i was asked by the 22sas to join em.. i just wanna join a south african one so that my ping doesnt get so high wen i play.. cause their servers are in england, switzerland and all.. so yeah..

zerelda

Hey guys am looking for a clan to join am 21and am a gamer.Am looking for a clan that plays Gears of war,Assassins creed,call of duty,Splinter cell and much more. Thanks guys.

Hey all. DeFuz ZA is recruiting gamers who play Rainbow Six Siege on Xbox One in South Africa. We are currently getting ready for a Tournament on ACGL. If anyone is keen to join please leave a message with your Gamertag, Clearance Level and PVP Skill Rank.

We will only accept those who are clearance level 100+. We don't tolerate toxicity or rage quitting.
Even though we take the game seriously, we still play to have fun.
If you have any questions let me know!

Happy gaming all!