18 SA Post Office workers fall ill after handling "white powdery substance" in international package

Toxxyc

Expert Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2012
Messages
3,447
It was probably something that was totally legally sent a year ago. It's just sat there for so damn long that it expired, rotted and turned into a toxic powder by now.
 

GhostSixFour

Mafia Addict
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
13,133
/tinfoil hat on

Someone who was sick and tired of their mail being destroyed and stolen sent an enticing looking package and filled it with Antrax or Ricin knowing that these criminals will "inspect" it.

@chrisc where were you when this package was posted :)
 

Sollie

Executive Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2005
Messages
6,631
Happens when you sniff too much of someone's coke.


As is opening parcels. In some first world countries this is a federal offence.
Exactly. Somebody lost one parcel too may, adapted the bottle of booze with ant poison trick?
 

bwana

B MyBroadband
Super Moderator
Joined
Feb 23, 2005
Messages
73,897
18 people? So one person thought it was coke and convinced 17 of his comrades to have a free bump?

As is opening parcels. In some first world countries this is a federal offence.
Only in countries with a federal government, South Africa is not one of them.
 

Sollie

Executive Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2005
Messages
6,631
Maybe it wasn't sealed properly and the powder started flowing out. Certain substances, especially organic material, aren't allowed in the post afaik
It's Friday, no logic allowed.

The correct answer is: Sharing is caring ... ;)
 

BeerIsNotGood...

Executive Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
5,833
18 people? So one person thought it was coke and convinced 17 of his comrades to have a free bump?


Only in countries with a federal government, South Africa is not one of them.
Pity...

Maybe this country would have been something to be proud of.
 
Top