19.5 billion hits in 2019: FoxNews.com is the most visited news site in the world

BBSA

Honorary Master
Fox News remains the most watched network in the cable realm, and it has bested close rivals MSNBC and CNN in the ratings for 18 consecutive years. Now comes another media victory: 2019 was a very good year for FoxNews.com, the news organization’s online presence.

The site enjoyed a record 19.5 billion visits to its website last year. Yes, that is billion with a “b” — making Fox News the most visited news organization in the world according to industry numbers from Comscore Media Matrix and other sources

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
Very different numbers to this infographic. Which suggests the site gets only 4.2Billion views a year (0.36 Billion per month)

that's from June last year only, dangerous to assume 0.36 billion was the average number for every month of the year, especially if you remember the impeachment BS escalated dramatically towards the end of 2019, most news sites probably saw a spike in traffic

Ecco

Executive Member
that's from June last year only, dangerous to assume 0.36 billion was the average number for every month of the year, especially if you remember the impeachment BS escalated dramatically towards the end of 2019, most news sites probably saw a spike in traffic
Even with impeachment spike, i can see it going from an average of 0.36billion per month to 1.6 billion per month. One of the two are telling porkies.

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
Ignorance is bliss, as they say.....

On a serious note, in terms of MSM, FOX is the best of the lot I would say. I don't really follow them, but every now and then a Tucker Carlson clip is recommended and he seems to be sensible voice.
Good joke.

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
Oh crap, we have a liberal on our hands.
Good joke, if people asked me polling questions, I'd probably end up in the conservative side. Problem is that pretty much all camps suck, but e.g. Tucker Carlson is worse than most.

GotToLuveIT

Also not surprising as they have a "clip" heavy site.
Easy to catch a 5 min clip on the site when not at home.

Cable Ratings 2019: Fox News Tops Total Viewers, ESPN Wins 18-49 Demo As Entertainment Networks Slide