2 Seasons of Ray Donavan disappeared from Netflix

KhulZA

As the title says. I have been watching Ray Donavan on Netflix, was currently busy with season 3 now all of a sudden it just disappeared . Netflix only having seasons 1,2 and 5. What is up with that ?!?!?

Steamy Tom

Expert Member
As the title says. I have been watching Ray Donavan on Netflix, was currently busy with season 3 now all of a sudden it just disappeared . Netflix only having seasons 1,2 and 5. What is up with that ?!?!?
i really dont get why people would make an account on a completely unrelated forum to ask this kind of thing

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
i really dont get why people would make an account on a completely unrelated forum to ask this kind of thing
How's that then?

Have you seen what gets posted and talked about on this forum? OP's question is actually one of the more standard ones.

Mist4h20

Welcome to the Forum!? You've been waiting for the right topic/excuse to join us...No shame in that ;)

Agent_Smith

Honorary Master
That is very bizarre. Have you been in contact with them? They have a 'chat with an agent' facility (the last time I checked). Otherwise mail them. Would be interesting to hear the rationale behind this if it was indeed done deliberately.

Mist4h20

It's probably a licence related issue, but as agent smith mentioned try contacting them? It is weird to have 1,2 and 5. Perhaps try accessing netflix with a vpn and see there?

KhulZA

Update : Spoken to an agent. Its licensing issue which sucks. And in the middle of the series as well... No wonder people use VPN's to circumvent these types of issues

Lupus

Honorary Master
Showmax has 6 seasons of Ray Donovan. Why not sign up with them for it and cancel when done?