2 Tankers Damaged After Torpedo Attack Near Strait Of Hormuz; Oil Soars

Emjay

Executive Member
What does it benefit the Iranians to pick a fight they're going to lose?
I am pretty sure Iran has run out of money and they are getting desperate. The US will not want a war with Iran, and I very much doubt the bombing of some ships will agitate them enough to start a conflict. I wouldn't be surprised if Iran are doing this to get the US around a table to start talks to alleviate some of the sanctions.

rietrot

Honorary Master
I am pretty sure Iran has run out of money and they are getting desperate. The US will not want a war with Iran, and I very much doubt the bombing of some ships will agitate them enough to start a conflict. I wouldn't be surprised if Iran are doing this to get the US around a table to start talks to alleviate some of the sanctions.
Maybe that can be the motive. I think a aggressive act out of desperation will be more violent, so then this is just a threat that they will actually disrupt oil supply...

buka001

Expert Member
They still looking for the plane that hit the Pentagon remember............a big ass plane, hitting one of the most well known places in the world.........no photos.
Plenty of pictures of the aircraft debris scattered around the Pentagon.

A couple pictures of burnt passengers strapped to their seats.

What more evidence would convince you?

rietrot

Honorary Master
Plenty of pictures of the aircraft debris scattered around the Pentagon.

A couple pictures of burnt passengers strapped to their seats.

What more evidence would convince you?
Those never show up on the conspiracy sites. Source?

midkemia

Of course the conspiracy sites wont show the pics, because they want you to believe their BS.

Google

The 9/11 Commission Report has all the pictures.
the commission found Saudi at fault, correct? so this "could" have been arranged by/through them?

alqassam

Expert Member
US seems to be blaming Iran, they say that the attacks are too sophisticated for anyone else. And they think that they can prove it with the unexploded mine.
sophisticated enough to be Israeli Mossad? or some CIA black book operation?[/QUOTE]This reeks of a black ops. Trump wants a war and needs to find a reason to have one.

If he goes to war he stays elected.

Iran is pretty much the only independent state in the middle East and oppose US and Israel but it's not in their favour to go to war.

They are still feeling the effects of the Iran Iraq war in the 80s

carstensdj

Expert Member
Japan seems awfully silent through all this. Perhaps they suspect blue on blue and don't want to speak too soon? They see through the American/Israeli smoke and mirrors...

Jola

Honorary Master
Well, if it wasn't the Iranians, then they could easily prove that by handing the unexploded limpet mine that the Revolutionary Guard Naval Forces recovered from the one tanker to the US Navy for analysis.

But will they ?

I'm betting that Iran is the guilty party, and that they will hide any evidence. But we will see.