2 Tankers Damaged After Torpedo Attack Near Strait Of Hormuz; Oil Soars

The Free Radical

They remove the mine. Please explain how this makes them guilty of planting it?
That grainy and useless video where you cant readily ID anything or anyone could have been filmed in San Francisco Bay or anywhere to frame Iranians. How on Earth did U.S spy satellites hone in on that boat from the perfect angle and at the perfect time? Come on, some of us aren't fooled that easily.

Anyone or any State can construct a look-alike Iranian boat and use it to stage a false flag event to precipitate full-blown action. Operation Northwoods was an example of exactly this. Israel's attack on the USS Liberty another. There are many documented false flag attacks, where a government carries out a 'terror attack' … and then falsely blames its enemy for political purposes.

Last edited:

vigras rojara

Expert Member

alqassam

Expert Member
Here something to think about.

Last week Kushner said the Kashoggi murder is still ongoing and there is no conclusion on who is responsible for the murder. This is after video evidence of the murder at the embassy.

Contrary not even a few hrs later without any evidence the U.S has already blamed Iran for these attacks. And then release a doctored video and then sent a destroyer to "protect" the shipping lanes.

Jola

Honorary Master
That grainy and useless video where you cant readily ID anything or anyone could have been filmed in San Francisco Bay or anywhere to frame Iranians. How on Earth did U.S spy satellites hone in on that boat from the perfect angle and at the perfect time? Come on, some of us aren't fooled that easily.

Anyone or any State can construct a look-alike Iranian boat and use it to stage a false flag event to precipitate full-blown action. Operation Northwoods was an example of exactly this. Israel's attack on the USS Liberty another. There are many documented false flag attacks, where a government carries out a 'terror attack' … and then falsely blames its enemy for political purposes.
This is in this thread, I guess that you are not good with comprehension :

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/06/13/politics/us-images-iranian-boat-removing-mine/index.html

One of the officials said the video came from a US military aircraft that was recording as it flew overhead.
The boat made the move even after the destroyer USS Bainbridge, as well as a US drone and P-8 aircraft, had been on the scene for four hours. US defense officials believe that the Iranians were seeking to recover evidence of their involvement in the attack.
So the US had a destroyer, drones and planes around the ship for hours on end.

So very easy to take the video. I must say, the US were very lenient with the Iranian boat, I would have blown it out of the water.

I guess that you are a conspiracy theorist ?

Anyone having some spare Tin Foil hats around?

Let me guess, the earth is flat and the Moon landing was faked?

The Free Radical

Right now Trump is a desperate man.
Desperate leaders do desperate things to shift focus off themselves by starting wars elsewhere where CNN / ABC / CNBC etc will move focus to.

Blu82

Expert Member
That grainy and useless video where you cant readily ID anything or anyone could have been filmed in San Francisco Bay or anywhere to frame Iranians. How on Earth did U.S spy satellites hone in on that boat from the perfect angle and at the perfect time. Come on, some of us aren't fooled that easily.
You should be more worried why the Iranian navy requested that all the rescued sailors be handed over to them, are claiming in their news media the fires are due to mechanical failures and the have also threatened old shipments through the gulf.

At 9:26 a.m. local time the Iranians requested that the motor vessel Hyundai Dubai, which had rescued the sailors from the M/T Altair, to turn the crew over to the Iranian FIACs. The motor vessel Hyundai Dubai complied with the request and transferred the crew of the M/T Altair to the Iranian FIACs.

At 11:05 a.m. local time USS Bainbridge approaches the Dutch tug Coastal Ace, which had rescued the crew of twenty-one sailors from the M/T Kokuka Courageous who had abandoned their ship after discovering a probable unexploded limpet mine on their hull following an initial explosion.

While the Hendijan patrol boat appeared to attempt to get to the tug Coastal Ace before USS Bainbridge, the mariners were rescued by USS Bainbridge at the request of the master of the M/T Kokuka Courageous. The rescued sailors are currently aboard USS Bainbridge.
Recent fire incidents in 2 oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman seem to have started by technical issues, a maritime official of Iran said on Friday, adding that the results of early investigations show that the collision with an external object is just an unproved speculation yet.
Iranian President Hassan Rouhani made an apparent threat on Tuesday to disrupt other countries’ oil shipments through the Gulf if Washington presses ahead with efforts to halt Iranian oil exports.
Source and Source and Source

The Free Radical

Anyone who sucks up MSN's narrative as gospel or believes the US military 100% of the time needs their heads read. The world is a stage and we the people are the audience.

The pure hatred towards the Jewish people from Islam, and the terrorism actions by Muslims across the world is doing the Palestine people and the Islamic religion no good. For most of my life growing up I knw about Muslims but never really noticed any of them or even gave Islam a second though. As of late, Mostly every nation on earth is against Islam because it the terrorism threat.

Instead of just being under the radar like they have been for Centuries and growing their religion. They have now gone and painted a massive Red cross on their backs. All out of their own. Can't blame others for it.

alqassam

Expert Member
The pure hatred towards the Jewish people from Islam, and the terrorism actions by Muslims across the world is doing the Palestine people and the Islamic religion no good. For most of my life growing up I knw about Muslims but never really noticed any of them or even gave Islam a second though. As of late, Mostly every nation on earth is against Islam because it the terrorism threat.

Instead of just being under the radar like they have been for Centuries and growing their religion. They have now gone and painted a massive Red cross on their backs. All out of their own. Can't blame others for it.
Have you ever spoken to a Muslim . I think you will be in for a shock. We do not hate Jews. And have never been taught to hate anyone.

The Free Radical

Russia are the only reason hawks like Pompeo and Bolton haven't started regional wars so far.
The Russians are the the most effective peace-keepers on Earth right now by far.

yebocan

Executive Member

Curious...if Jews are hated by Muslims..why is there a flourishing Jewish community in the Muslim devil state of Iran..?