2010 Golf 6 GTI DSG For Sale

Cheens

Item name (be very descriptive): 2010 Golf 6 GTI DSG, White, Sunroof, Xenons - adaptive headlights
Age and condition: 2010 114 000km on the clock, very well looked after, lady driver
Warranty: No - full service history, warranty and service plan expired
Reason for selling: Need something more economical
Price: R 240 000.00
Negotiable: Yes
Shipping or collection: Collection Only

Hi guys, i'm selling the wifes GTI. we are the 2nd owners of the car and have had it for 2 years now. the car goes well with no issues. It has a full service history with VW bryanston.

Please feel free to contact me should you want pics. Will upload some pic tonight.
NO JOY RIDES!!!! Only genuinely interested parties need enquire.

zululami

Banned
when you say... "It has a full service history with VW bryanston." what do you mean? Do you not have the service book showing each time when the vehicle was serviced and what was done? I have someone who might be interested...

Cheens

when you say... "It has a full service history with VW bryanston." what do you mean? Do you not have the service book showing each time when the vehicle was serviced and what was done? I have someone who might be interested...

What I mean is exactly what i'm saying because I cannot show you the service book on the ad, I am just giving this information for people to know and at least have that kind of info upfront.

The service book is stamped and the records are also available on their systems.