2010 Opel Corsa with 57,000km [S]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
Item name (be very descriptive): I am selling my much loved reliable low mileage car to pursue my midlife crisis. I bought it new in 2010 but hardly ever use it. It has all the goodies; ABS, airbags, aircon, electric windows, electric mirrors, CD/MP3, steering wheel audio controls, full service history, smash and grab film, nippy 100 horse power (74kw) engine. The list is very long so ask if you want to know more.
Age and condition: Just under 7 years old, very good condition.
Do you include packaging: No
Warranty: No
Reason for selling: I really want to keep it but since I hardly every use and fell for a 407 coupe I need to let this little gem go.
Price: R100,000 (cash price R95000)
Negotiable: Yes
Shipping or collection: Collection

1.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
Well that quick! Sold cash to a very nice buyer. Once the funds are in my account they are coming to fetch it. They are with FNB and I am with ABSA so it should hopefully be tomorrow evening.

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
They were very impressed with the low mileage, which kinda was my main selling point. Drove all the way from Muizenberg to come and see it. This does make things a lot easier for my deal on the 407 coupe.

There are some really bats...t crazy people on Gumtree, someone asked if I would accept R70k?! The dealers give R80k for these cars so why would I accept R10k less? Anyway, these guys had the money and was happy with the price.

I just hope this isn't all a huge mistake and that my 407 is as reliable as the Corsa.

CamiKaze

Honorary Master
Where will you be buying the 407?
Know of any good dealers?

Status
Not open for further replies.