2011 Currie Cup Thread - that other game starting soon...

Devill

Damned
Congrats to the Top 4 teams:

Lions vs Province
Sharks vs Freestate

Next weekend

waynegohl

Ancient Astronaut
One thing I must say is that there was a real (afrikaans box) of a club player there at Newlands on Saturday. We were walking around outside as we were there late morning and this dude throws a tantrum in front of everyone which included security guards and cops and us general public and other players. He throws his can of colddrink down that it bursts and he swears on the top of his lungs and starts storming down the street in front of the WP shop. There is a baby, who I think was his, crying it's eyes out walking after daddy whilst this ou starts shout and waving his arms about shouting at other players. We stare at him and he looks at us as he walks back up the road.

He must have been a real f*****king loser!

Sorry for my swearing but........!

Devill

Damned
bulls on the downfall now. they should get used to it now.

Lol, sure. We will see next season. Maybe we will struggle again for 3 years and then start winning all the silverware again for 5 years running ;)

Stevie who do you support?

On SuperBru I called the WP and the Sharks to go through.

GreGorGy

BULLSFAN
I think Stevie is a Problems boy. SB has gone for a ball, but I am going Sharks/Lions.

Ou grote

Honorary Master
Lol, sure. We will see next season. Maybe we will struggle again for 3 years and then start winning all the silverware again for 5 years running ;)

Stevie who do you support?

On SuperBru I called the WP and the Sharks to go through.

It's a tough one, I'm in 2nd place on the family pool, by 0.17 points.

I have to get these right.

WP's boks should help them against the Lions, but they still played kuk against the pumas.

Cheetahs may just have some mojo happening for them against the sharks.

phoneJunky

Executive Member
What is the best way to get to Ellis Park using Public transport. For the cricket at Wanderers the Gautrain had a bus service till their. Anyone know the best way to get their without using my car?

MickeyD

RIP
Also went for Sharks and WP, although the Cheetahs are teh Sharks' bogey team at King's Park. Lions/WP can go either way but WP are a different team with all their Boks back.

Creag

The Boar's Rock
I have Sharks and WP to win, but I would love to see the Lions win. They have done the job all season and feel they deserve some success.