2011 Currie Cup Thread - that other game starting soon...

APoc184

Honorary Master
You need to get your priorities straight :D

Tell me about it.

At least I went to the semi at Newlands last year (also on honeymoon). Pity about the result though. My Cheetahs got a hiding that day.

ABCpt

Expert Member
Even though I am a shark supporter, I've been really impressed with the Lions this year. Just hope they carry it over to the Super 15 next year.

Creag

The Boar's Rock
Even though I am a shark supporter, I've been really impressed with the Lions this year. Just hope they carry it over to the Super 15 next year.

It would be fantastic for SA if all 5 unions played the S15 with the passion we saw from the Lions on Saturday.

APoc184

Honorary Master
Weather is not looking good at the moment. If it rains during the match I think it is advantage Sharks.

MickeyD

RIP
Weather is not looking good at the moment. If it rains during the match I think it is advantage Sharks.
True, but I think the final will be decided by either a moment of brilliance or a monumental cock-up!

Creag

The Boar's Rock
Took this inside Ellis Park ...

291a82c7-0f3f-76ee.jpg

Wrong game? :D

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
Only the Vaalies would have Kurt Darren before the rugby .... geezuz, get over the theatrics now and start the bloody game.

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
I would love to have breakfast one day with Sharks management and ask them exactly wtf they think idiots like Joubert are in our best interests :mad:

cybershark

Expert Member
hmm, ruck rules are clear, pity refs don't know them...

If you are on your feet, join the ruck from the hind most foot, you can use your hands.

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
Between the meh officiating and the meh display from the Sharks when it comes to defence .......

and the main name that keeps coming up? Marius Joubert ..... fscking idiot buy if EVER there was one!