2011 Currie Cup Thread - that other game starting soon...

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
SARU-Provinces-Lions-20110202.gif

Lions well deserved winners this year. They annihilated the Sharks today!

SlowInternet

Executive Member
Just admit it the Lions was the Best team today.Everybody expected the Sharks to win far but the Lions showed that you don't need big names to be Champs. They had the desire to win

waynegohl

Ancient Astronaut
Just watched the game on SABC2 now. The game was fantastic and a good win for the Lions. What put me off was the amateurish camerawork in the first half and the irritating presenters who made mistakes most of the time and then what is up with that megamind looking dude in the Lions box next to the coach, he only reacted when the cameras were on him?

Abe

Expert Member
But we anihalated them a few weeks ago with the same team ;/

Sharks destroyed a B Lions side that had no reason to even play the game. They were already top of the log and rested all of their key players.

Ronjay

Expert Member
Congrats to the Lions. Enjoyed the game even though my team wasn't there. And one good thing......

THE SHARKS GOT DRILLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GreGorGy

BULLSFAN
... and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!!

Why thank you....vision starting to clear now.

Well done Lions! Now, by my last check, it seems that WP have the longest drought - since 2001. So, maybe next year they too can break the hoodoo!

Devill

Damned
Why thank you....vision starting to clear now.

Well done Lions! Now, by my last check, it seems that WP have the longest drought - since 2001. So, maybe next year they too can break the hoodoo!

Nha, they bought more backs and forgot you actually need a tight 5 to win games :p:D