2011 Currie Cup Thread - that other game starting soon...

MickeyD

RIP
I do think you, me and Apoc are the last remaining CC fans :(
IMO the stronger, better and more competitive the CC, the better our Bok team will perform.

The S15 is eroding our Boks' strength and other countries' players know our players too well. It's one thing to study videos of your opponents but actually knowing and playing against each other too often cannot be good for us.

The S15 should revert to a S10 and be played over a shorter period.

The same for the Tri-Nations. Nice competition but getting stale. It also limits incoming tours from the Five Nations' teams. Yeah, so maybe it's time to scrap the T3N as well.

GreGorGy

BULLSFAN
The same for the Tri-Nations. Nice competition but getting stale. It also limits incoming tours from the Five Nations' teams. Yeah, so maybe it's time to scrap the T3N as well.

Stand by for Argentina! I will be buying a decent Puma jersey before the WC. Hopefully they bring something new to that TN business.

I am in favour of a Super 12 - 4 teams from each country with relegation. Promotion-relegation matches can build that local derby business. Argh! Too complex to think about. My potjie is just about ready to simmer through the big game and my beer is in need of replacement.

APoc184

Honorary Master
Damn. Sharks catching the Bulls napping for two tries now.

22-9 at half time

GreGorGy

BULLSFAN
Yeah nice one M_H your peeps put on a great show tonight. Methinks the writing is on the wall now. Still, a great game -this match up always is.

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
That kick to corner from Michy was absolute magic hey. Even if we lost, I would have been happy just seeing that kick :)

Bulls youngsters will gel in the coming games and then be dangerous so I'm glad we got this win tonight.

APoc184

Honorary Master
That was terrible by the Bulls and very good by Sharks.

35-16 win for Sharks

SlowInternet

Executive Member
That kick to corner from Michy was absolute magic hey. Even if we lost, I would have been happy just seeing that kick :)

Bulls youngsters will gel in the coming games and then be dangerous so I'm glad we got this win tonight.

Magic indeed. My Lions team is still cr@p. Although they won they are pathetic !

APoc184

Honorary Master
Not too shabby start for me on Superbru.

1st in two of my pools, 17th on Rugby15 and in the Top 5% of the global.

Devill

Damned

Jip you guys out played us everywhere. Perfect example of what experience brings to a team :)

That was terrible by the Bulls and very good by Sharks.

35-16 win for Sharks

+1. Very, very poor performance. I am sure that they will better themselves in the coming weeks.

Not too shabby start for me on Superbru.

1st in two of my pools, 17th on Rugby15 and in the Top 5% of the global.

O shut up! :p:D

I am having a hard time with the margins in the Currie Cup. Well that and I feel like I don't know ANY of the teams anymore :(

Devill

Damned
After round 1 I'm in the top 2%. Pretty cool :)

Grats :D

I did not do well at all in round one :(

Hoping Round two proves to be a better one for me but seeing as I know too little about the makeup of the teams and the new players to make good calls.

Sym2Droid

Thanks Devill. Did I really just do that? :) hehehe. I average at about 80% accuracy for CC, I suck at Super Rugby though, averaging at around 70%.

Devill

Damned
Thanks Devill. Did I really just do that? :) hehehe. I average at about 80% accuracy for CC, I suck at Super Rugby though, averaging at around 70%.

Well I ended in the global top 2% for the super rugby with less than a 70% accuracy for this year :wtf: