2011 Nebank Golf Challenge Hospitality Package

Maelly

Expert Member
I have a 2011 Nedbank Golf Challenge Hospitality Package @ Sun City (I won on 702). It includes 1 night accommodation for 2 (Couple) at Cabanas Hotel incl Breakfast. Plus access to the Golf Course, VIP Suites; Fully Air-conditioned marquee; and all the bells n whistles.

The problem is that it's only for the 1st and 2nd December (check in on the 1st and checkout on the 2nd), I am unfortuantely travelling on those two days (Wednesday - Friday) - flights, hotel and car booked 2 weeks ago. I asked them if I can rtaher check in on Friday, but they could not accomodate me as all winners are automatically booked in for those two days.

But they said I can transfer them to whoever I want. I'm selling the Package for only 3 Grand. I'm sure you know that this package is PRICELESS!

Contact me if you are interested, first come first serve.

schumi

Honorary Master
I have a 2011 Nedbank Golf Challenge Hospitality Package @ Sun City (I won on 702). It includes 1 night accommodation for 2 (Couple) at Cabanas Hotel incl Breakfast. Plus access to the Golf Course, VIP Suites; Fully Air-conditioned marquee; and all the bells n whistles.

The problem is that it's only for the 1st and 2nd December (check in on the 1st and checkout on the 2nd), I am unfortuantely travelling on those two days (Wednesday - Friday) - flights, hotel and car booked 2 weeks ago. I asked them if I can rtaher check in on Friday, but they could not accomodate me as all winners are automatically booked in for those two days.

But they said I can transfer them to whoever I want. I'm selling the Package for only 3 Grand. I'm sure you know that this package is PRICELESS!

Contact me if you are interested, first come first serve.
Bwahahah

Maelly

Expert Member
I'm all happy to donate, if only u just make a minor donation of R3k:).

Thanks for all PMs, wow, didnt expect to get such a feedback. As soon as your donation reflects then we can make arrangements for tickets.