AndrewAlston

Group Head of IP Strategy – Liquid Telecommunicati
Heh, decided to make it through here this year. Will be curious to see how today pans out. Hoping to see some lively debate and panels where the panelists are prepared to actually argue their case, lets take the gloves off :)

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad
Heh, decided to make it through here this year. Will be curious to see how today pans out. Hoping to see some lively debate and panels where the panelists are prepared to actually argue their case, lets take the gloves off :)

When the gloves come off you normally get a surprise nine months later :D :p

Anthro

Expert Member
Rudolph, please ask Shameel what he's been smoking to make those statements about us still being cheaper than Europe #VodaCON

AndrewAlston

While you're at it, ask one of these mobile operators to please define "abusive" user. Their statements about the fact that uncapped is not an option because of "Abusive" users offends me... because I use a lot of data for perfectly legitimate business purpose, I fall into their category as an abuser... I would LOVE for them to actually be forced to DEFINE that term.

Electron1

Expert Member
Shameel talking too much about Spain.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

AndrewAlston

Let's ask the mobile operators some tough questions

a.) With the drain on IPv4, where is the IPv6 capability
b.) Why are the mobile networks *OTHER* than cell-c refusing to OPENLY peer to drive down costs and provide better access
c.) Why is there still no uncapped mobile broadband

There are many others :)

Andrew