2013 MyBroadband conference - pictures

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
OK, those cipherwave morph dudes were just weird!

Especially the part where some lady came and played them to sleep with a violin in the middle of our lunch.

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master

Especially the part where some lady came and played them to sleep with a violin in the middle of our lunch.
Put them to sleep using the Telkom call centre 'on hold' music, just in front of the Telkom stand. Brilliant!

And saw them getting their kit off in the parking after the event. :p . unfortunately it was the dudes too. Ockie missed out

McT

The Humble Scot!

And I still cannot figure out what the point of the violin was because I couldn't hear it at all above the din in the hall.

Salazzar

The best part of the conference was with the question of the day "Why is our internet less faster than Ghana?".
:D:D:D:D:D:D

Executive Member
Oh yeah cos women are temptation from the devil himself and should be dressed in sack-cloth and ashes lest the men go wild :rolleyes:
So not sexualizing women is considered misogyny by you now?

They were told what to wear, where to stand, were probably chosen for their looks. Hell, look at the comments on the other threads to see some reactions ("all I saw what the hot sexual object and not the award winners" to paraphrase them).

Have an event full of rich nerdy guys, why not throw in some mini dresses and women only there to please the eyes and serve by handing over gifts. Clearly sexualized for the event.

Indigogirl

Expert Member

Indigogirl

Expert Member
Are you talking about the silver one on the right? If so, I think that is a belt.
If you say so... Must say, heard many terms for it before - but this is the first time I've ever one being called a "belt" :whistling:

Pooky

Garfield's Teddy
If you say so... Must say, heard many terms for it before - but this is the first time I've ever one being called a "belt" :whistling:
Well if it isn't a belt then his willy is protruding from his hip which is not normal.
It's too high up.