2017 Currie Cup Rugby

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
WP did the clearing beyond and playing players without the ball all game last week, they continue doing it and all whistle clown does is warning :rolleyes:

Badprop_za

Expert Member
It definitely doesn't have the flow or the quality of the first semi, that's for sure. Either way, the Sharks won't be losing sleep over who they face next week based on this performance.
Agree. Sharks will be confident that if they can deliver a similar performance as today the Cup should stay in Durban.

Sl8er

Executive Member
So glad Dreyer was playing for the other team this time!

Rasta was crap...but at least he was consistently crap with both sides.

SlowInternet

Executive Member
All the best to WP and the Sharks in the final. All that I can say is my Lions team was shocking today. Too many handling errors, penalties. No leadership at all.

KOPITE

Executive Member
All the Bok Lions players back and cannot beat a decent WP team. Defense won province the game today.

For me the final wil be a 50/50. Saaaaks will be under pressure at home to perform and hopefully choke :crylaugh:

Agent_Smith

Honorary Master
Predictions all over the place. Supersport punting a Sharks victory while Rugby365 has gone for a WP win. Apparently the weather isn't going to be great, so I don't think it will be a ball in hand, attacking affair which I think will suit the Sharks better as they have the better pack.

rietrot

Honorary Master
Based on last semi final performance I would say Sharks by 7
WP had some great games towards the end, but I think the return of the boks messed with their continuity.

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
Weather apparently could go either way, suppose we'll only know tomorrow. Think it'll be a cracker of a game no matter who wins it, definitely the two most exciting CC teams this year. Really holding thumbs there are no Peypholisms to ruin the spectacle

Sl8er

Executive Member
Weather apparently could go either way, suppose we'll only know tomorrow. Think it'll be a cracker of a game no matter who wins it, definitely the two most exciting CC teams this year. Really holding thumbs there are no Peypholisms to ruin the spectacle
:crylaugh: