• You are not registered on MyBroadband, which means you miss out on great benefits. To join our community is very easy, and completely free. Register now.
  • New Two-Day Giveaway - Enter Here

2017 Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4 Spyder

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
FiestaST thanks for all this.

I've been terrible keeping up with cars in the last few years, but you've been making my life very easy with all the threads and updates.

FiestaST

Honorary Master
FiestaST thanks for all this.

I've been terrible keeping up with cars in the last few years, but you've been making my life very easy with all the threads and updates.
[XC] Oj101;16101450 said:
Yip agreed, FiestaST is the reason I need to own a Ferrari 488 in blue <3
Why thank you gents...it's only a pleasure

Glad no complains about the spam...

Just a car lover here...love all things cars & new models; even those not destined for the SA-market; most definitely fall under that.

[XC] Oj101

Expert Member
Why thank you gents...it's only a pleasure

Glad no complains about the spam...

Just a car lover here...love all things cars & new models; even those not destined for the SA-market; most definitely fall under that.
I'm not a car LOVER, but I do seriously appreciate the exotics. It's nice getting the news on these without having to sift through 300 articles on a new Polo Vivo, Renault Megane, etc.

Voicy

Honorary Master
Yeah dude, nice thread ST! I kinda like the idea of having positive vibes in myBB...starting with ponder and havoc and the guys asking me to start a thread on my shenanigans.

I'm not big into cars, but pretty has never been ugly.

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
Takes some dedication to be posting cars so early in the morning.

You lining up to join the industry F-ST?

FiestaST

Honorary Master
Takes some dedication to be posting cars so early in the morning.

You lining up to join the industry F-ST?
Lol...thanks it's only past 7 though. There was already existing threads out...just newer press cars pics came out. Easy update

No plans for that sector unfortunately yet though...but who knows