2017 Opel Mokka X

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
Got a warning from the onboard computer that one of my tyres might need some air. Just how accurate are these tyre pressure monitoring systems (TPMS)?
Very accurate.

I updates every few seconds and some even compensate for ambient temperature which is the only thing that would affect accuracy.

bwana

B MyBroadband
Super Moderator
I've also wondered. Did you ever get a warning like that when you drove the Pug? Mine gave me a warning once, inflated the tyres to the level specified on the sticker in the door sill and all was well.
Don't recall ever getting a warning from the Peugeot but I can ask the mechanic, it spent more time with him that it did with me.

Very accurate.

I updates every few seconds and some even compensate for ambient temperature which is the only thing that would affect accuracy.
Put some air in just now, after giving it some time to cool down

IMG_20180226_110224073_HDR.jpg

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
The latest issue is that someone, the mechanic won't admit it was him, poured turps in the coolant system...
:crylaugh: even at the best of times the 2.7 HDI has a troublesome coolant system. I managed to break the water pump when I test drove one :whistling:

Trups.... in the coolant system :D winning move right there.

FiestaST

Honorary Master
In the latest Lethal Weapon S02E17 a Buick Mokka (Coffee) X is featured:

IMG_3973.JPG

crackersa

Honorary Master
I’m driving the 2016 model, the year before Apple and google (had its own flavor for infotainment but supports Siri)

IMG_0960.jpg

bwana

B MyBroadband
Super Moderator
I’m driving the 2016 model, the year before Apple and google (had its own flavor for infotainment but supports Siri)
Shame you missed out on the LED headlights - they're pretty cool. Yours has the remote start which is pretty neat.

crackersa

Honorary Master
Shame you missed out on the LED headlights - they're pretty cool. Yours has the remote start which is pretty neat.
And even better, the seats warm up when I use the remote start

I’m torn between getting a newer model or a camaro. :(

bwana

B MyBroadband
Super Moderator
And even better, the seats warm up when I use the remote start

I’m torn between getting a newer model or a camaro. :(
Mines got the heated seats/steering wheel - pointless really here.

RH7D9298.jpg

I particularly like how it lowers the aircon fan speed when I'm on the phone or messaging.

bwana

B MyBroadband
Super Moderator
Had to have moan mufflers fitted due to some harmonic resonance when I reversed. Fairly quick and painless.

Apparently it's a fairly common occurrence which made me wonder why they don't come fitted as standard. :confused:

FiestaST

Honorary Master
(Ford) Lately I'm noticing lots more Coffee X models around the Cape.

Mostly driven (but not exclusively) by females.

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
Had to have moan mufflers fitted due to some harmonic resonance when I reversed. Fairly quick and painless.

Apparently it's a fairly common occurrence which made me wonder why they don't come fitted as standard. :confused:
What fitted?

bwana

B MyBroadband
Super Moderator
That is hilarious.

Proper recall notification I take it? Or something you complained about?
Just something I asked them to take a look at when I took it in for a service.