• You are not registered on MyBroadband, which means you miss out on great benefits. To join our community is very easy, and completely free. Register now.
  • New Two-Day Giveaway - Enter Here

2017 Renault Clio

FiestaST

Honorary Master
This is the very minor facelift of the Clio 4. Pity the wagon & 3-door not offered in SA.

"Twenty-six years after the launch of the original Clio, a model that has sold 13 million units worldwide, Renault has renewed its best-seller with the introduction of the new Renault Clio.

The new Renault Clio packs even more seductive appeal thanks to its lighting signature and full-LED Pure Vision head lights, as well as the incorporation of new styling details and finishes.

The new Clio delivers one of the market's most extensive powertrain line-ups.

Styling: the new Clio keeps all of its promises

The fourth-generation Clio was the first Renault model to feature the brand's new styling identity in 2012. Thanks to a full-LED lighting signature, including C-shaped daytime running lights in the case of certain versions, the new Clio continues to refresh Renault's design identity. At the front, the grille which houses the Renault diamond has been redesigned, as has the lower part of the grille which is wider to add an even more modern feel to the front end. At the rear, the skirt has been redesigned for additional robustness.

Four new body colours have been added (Intense Red, Titanium Grey, Pearlescent White and Iron Blue), with a selection of new wheel and wheel trim designs, plus a more extensive personalisation programme.

The new Renault Clio benefits from the use of finishing materials previously reserved for Renault's higher-end models. All the upholsteries are new and special attention has been paid to the tactile and visual quality of the plastics' grain-effect finish. The chrome trim features a more subdued, matt finish and the colours are more refined. In short, the new Clio forms a higher end package which strikes a desirable balance between seductive exterior styling and a high-quality interior finish."

DrJohnZoidberg

Honorary Master
Can't really make out from the photos but I wonder if there is less of that glossy plastic on the interior, that really killed it for me on the 2016 model.

LaraC

Honorary Master
The changes aren't excessive and complements the cars, already good, looks. :)

LaraC

Honorary Master
And how is it treating you?

Pop some pics
Not the 2016 model but here is mine. :)
Hasn’t given me any troubles and it is extremely fuel efficient. It averages 5.3l/100km in city traffic and the entertainment system and GPS works beautifully.

Clio_1.jpg

Clio_2.jpg

Clio_3.jpg

ahoudet

Expert Member
Not the 2016 model but here is mine. :)
Hasn’t given me any troubles and it is extremely fuel efficient. It averages 5.3l/100km in city traffic and the entertainment system and GPS works beautifully.
1.2 or 0.9t? That's great fuel consumption