2017 Rugby Championship

mbayshark

Expert Member
Yeah, I dunno what Coetzee is thinking. Bringing Hougaard in from overseas but forgetting about the above and the likes of Louw, Bismark and Steyn.

You might not want to start them, but their experience is sorely missed in what is a very, very green squad.
That's the thing. Coetzee can't think!!!

Solitude

Expert Member
The All Blacks are just in a different league. It looks like it's going to be a huge score.

Agent_Smith

Honorary Master
Normally it's the AB's turning it on, but it's been all Wallabies this half...

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Normally it's the AB's turning it on, but it's been all Wallabies this half...
Yeah, did really well to pull it out of the depths there. They've been good on attack the whole night, just couldn't get the ball in the first half.

Think the ABs made a mistake with their half time substitutions. Lost momentum completely.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Yeah, did really well to pull it out of the depths there. They've been good on attack the whole night, just couldn't get the ball in the first half.

Think the ABs made a mistake with their half time substitutions. Lost momentum completely.
I think they may have tuned it down for their own welfare, they had the opportunity to do so. The Wallabies, if they play like they did in the second half from the beginning against us... Us and the Wallabies share the same field of problems on the defence.

Solitude

Expert Member
I'm not all that happy with the players that were picked for the Bokke. It'll be interesting to see how they do.

McT

The Humble Scot!
Etzebeth as captain? I suppose he's the one lad in the squad who should know the laws. I mean, he infringes them on multiple occasions per outing. Should be entertaining :p

FoXtroT

Expert Member
Frikken Poite! Why do we always have to have him? Why can't he wait 5 seconds and check with the TMO?!

greg0205

Honorary Master
I'm not all that happy with the players that were picked for the Bokke. It'll be interesting to see how they do.
Wait, what? You don't think the 8th man from a team that finished 6th on the SA log and the center pairing from the team that finished 7th are natural Bok selections? ;)
Also, I'm beginning to think it's going to take the full might of the Catholic church to exorcise this team of Damian de Allende.

Agent_Smith

Honorary Master
I don't get that. Poite still said 'blue player touched the ball'. Which means it was knocked back by the Argies? :confused: Ag, just chalk it up to another piece of Poite 'magic' :rolleyes:

Arthur

Honorary Master
I don't get that. Poite still said 'blue player touched the ball'. Which means it was knocked back by the Argies? :confused: Ag, just chalk it up to another piece of Poite 'magic' :rolleyes:
Romain Poite in his own universe.

greg0205

Honorary Master
And that's why I keep mentioning the Bulls center pairing, and pointing and laughing...