2017 Rugby Championship

Agent_Smith

Honorary Master
It's been frightfully scrappy. I'm hardly surprised the Pumas scored the first try. They haven't had much ball, but they've done more with the ball they've had. Only handling has broken their momentum.

McT

The Humble Scot!
Nice try by the Argies. Enterprising. Took the opportunity and made good.

McT

The Humble Scot!
Quite a crowd in PE for the match. Nice to see plenty of bums on seats.

Solitude

Expert Member
South Africa's defence is looking really good. It doesn't look like Argentina has any firepower.

McT

The Humble Scot!
Inevitable by the Argies. Look good when the game is loose. Superb conversion by Hernandes.

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
and Marx, that tough shyte has been everywhere and just does not give any farks for his body, lol. Inspiring toughness like Bizzie

McT

The Humble Scot!
Nice win. Good to get this game & win under the belt. It'll require improvement game by game if there is any chance of taking down the All Blacks in this tournament. Yeah. It's a pipe dream. But there is always hope.

Arthur

Honorary Master
Whew. Relief. Team.slowly coming together. Missing WW captaining hugely.

Agent_Smith

Honorary Master
So does this mean we're top of the log? Full house as well as a better points differential than NZ. Call time on the tournament now!! :p

SlowInternet

Executive Member
So how do you earn a bonus point then? We scored four tries, or is it like Super Rugby where you have to score three or more tries than your opponents?
I may be wrong but I do believe it is the same as Super Rugby, score 3 tries more.