2018 Volkswagen Arteon

Craig

Honorary Master
A white C Class or 3 Series with no sport pack would remain anonymous ;)
But yes, I agree, Arteon looks great, I like the blue and the yellow ones, but I just wished they have made a better interior. The rear leg room is huge
They look downright nasty without the sportspack. I don't mind the interior too much, it's just a step up from my passat. Doesn't look exciting but is very functional and everything feels and looks solid.

FiestaST

Honorary Master
Volkswagen Arteon rendered as a wagon (and, yes, it’s happening)

Recent spy photographs confirmed Volkswagen has plans to add a station-wagon variant to its Arteon range (in some markets, at least). And now a digital artist released renderings imagining the upcoming "shooting brake" model.

Nikita Chuyko over at Russian website kolesa.ru retained much of the front end of the existing fastback model (although added a tweaked bumper design and black side-mirror caps) – interestingly using South African press photographs as a base – but made a raft of changes from the B-pillar back.

Various reports suggest VW will starting building the new Arteon variant at its Emden facility from late in 2021.

307369781_2.jpg307369781_1.jpg

Craig

Honorary Master
No, just no. Talk about spoiling a really nice looking car.

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
Can't say I like it or not, I mean to me all kitchen appliances look the same, but that does look like a very accurate render should they ever have put this in the metal.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Nah, the Arteon doesn't suit the Estate vibe......

The best looking estate is the Jag Sportbrake, following closely by the 3 series estate.

Hephaestus

Forging
Nah, the Arteon doesn't suit the Estate vibe......

The best looking estate is the Jag Sportbrake, following closely by the 3 series estate.
Definitely the Jaggg.
“Oh sorry dear I forgot my wallet, do you mind paying while I warm up the Jagggg”

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
I’ve been seeing more and more of these and it’s really a stunning car to behold.

Could happily see myself picking up a second hand one down the line.

Sensorei

Executive Member
I've already seen some of the Arteon TFSI second hand low mileage for under R500K. Great value considering what you're getting plus 206KW.

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
Best looking? No, not by far. There are plenty of cars between that volksie in a 508.