2019 Hunting Season

lkswan747

Expert Member
I am looking for some nice Springbok biltong. Located on the East Rand.

Half_Frog

Expert Member
I'll be going to Alldays beginning August. If all works out i'll have a pic for this year.
This was a previous year..
Nice, well I hope the bush gives you want you want. I want to shoot a Waterbuck or Kudu

lkswan747

Expert Member
Im going hunting on the 13th, I can shoot a Springbok for you if you want. Springbok give about 19kg of meat
Thanks, but I have no clue how to make biltong. Would prefer to buy biltong from someone who has the know-how. Don't mean to sound ungrateful or anything.

GlassMirror

Expert Member
Hi Guys

I cant be the only one who goes hunting every year. Lets create a place to showoff your trophies for the year.
I went hunting on the last weekend of April and have another 2 hunts coming up.

Here is a pic of the SO with her first ever hunt
View attachment 680091
It's been a while since I hunted too, my dad shot a springbok two weeks ago and made some lovely biltong and pies. Still have one in the freezer. Seeing this thread made me miss home in the Karoo

Flarsiep

haven't gone in a while. Last hunt some moron came to springbok country expecting a kudu or eland or friggin Buffalo. came with a .375 H@H. Got tired of waiting for the big boys and blasted a springbokkie. Deboned, gutted and sommer demeated as well.

I.am.Sam

rehabilitated troller
Thanks, but I have no clue how to make biltong. Would prefer to buy biltong from someone who has the know-how. Don't mean to sound ungrateful or anything.
there is a biltong thread ..go wild