2019 Takealot Thread (Only 4 Beggers)

airborne

Executive Member
Haven't seen those for a while, how did they get your email address or what sequence of events led to them sending you that?

I have 2 new Gmail accounts that i registered on takealot, however only one of those two received a code, apparently TAL now send random promo codes when they are available, I'm not sure if their using any criteria in particular or simply have some sort of randomizer, the 2nd Gmail still hasn't received any promo code, it's been about a week since reg

airborne

Executive Member
I have 2 new Gmail accounts that i registered on takealot, however only one of those two received a code, apparently TAL now send random promo codes when they are available, I'm not sure if their using any criteria in particular or simply have some sort of randomizer, the 2nd Gmail still hasn't received any promo code, it's been about a week since reg
Both new accounts had never order anything when the one got a code?

Lisa567

How long did you wait until you received that promo code? I made a new acc, didn’t receive a code tho wonder if they have my details saved as “DO NOT SEND PROMOS HERE- MISUSE” lol

biometrics

Honorary Master
Ah thanks for mentioning this. I created a throw away gmail account recently to test a posted voucher (didn't work), added some stuff to the cart and then abandoned it. That was 2 May. I see now they sent me a voucher a week later on the 9th. So try creating a new account, add stuff to the cart and then leave it.

R150 off R350. Goes off to shop ...

The ECR big walk is tomorrow, and if I remember correctly Takelot gives vouchers in those bags the participants get at the end of the event. They may not be giving vouchers out because the marketing budget will be put towards the big walk but I may be wrong

The ECR big walk is tomorrow, and if I remember correctly Takelot gives vouchers in those bags the participants get at the end of the event. They may not be giving vouchers out because the marketing budget will be put towards the big walk but I may be wrong
These codes are also one time use promo codes

Ah thanks for mentioning this. I created a throw away gmail account recently to test a posted voucher (didn't work), added some stuff to the cart and then abandoned it. That was 2 May. I see now they sent me a voucher a week later on the 9th. So try creating a new account, add stuff to the cart and then leave it.

R150 off R350. Goes off to shop ...
Will try this out, thanks

SYNERGY

Executive Member
There are included this year.

Whether the new customer code is used by a new customer or a duplicate account the end result is the same for tal. They want new customer, we give them. A campaign budget usually covers it.