2020 TakeAlot Voucher Code Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdoe

R300
This must have happened to some1 else surely. But obviously if they had shipped the item it would have worked out for me. I shouldn't drink and swipe in the future.

enerdude

Expert Member
R300
This must have happened to some1 else surely. But obviously if they had shipped the item it would have worked out for me. I shouldn't drink and swipe in the future.
Thats not much - take it as school fees. Use another two vouchers and you even again :sneaky:

Swa

Honorary Master
Seems his address is also blacklisted so will have to start delivering to friends / relatives using a different ip address also
Only when using these special vouchers. Really I wish TAL would crack down on these misuses as they are supposed to introduce people to the system and once they are in they should pay normal prices like all of us.

enerdude

Expert Member
Only when using these special vouchers. Really I wish TAL would crack down on these misuses as they are supposed to introduce people to the system and once they are in they should pay normal prices like all of us.
Well I was just stating the obvious if he wanted to continue in his ways....

Swa

Honorary Master
R300
Wait to see if it arrives. If not do a chargeback. Might get your card banned but should be cheaper getting another.

jdoe

Wait to see if it arrives. If not do a chargeback. Might get your card banned but should be cheaper getting another.
(/QUOTE)
I tried various logins. Managed to get in as I used .com instead of .co.za and some numerics, discovered 4/7 items were cancelled due to no stock. The order is no longer worth it. As cancelled items are taken out of your discount. Due to ship 24th but all items were in stock. Usually items in stock ship the nxt day. They r deliberately cancelling unusually cheap items after advertising it, stating no stock and then you r left with the items you never really wanted anyway. They deserve this abuse of vouchers. I cancelled the entire order and im setting my cash aside for the nxt round.

Swa

Honorary Master
No what they deserve is people not buying from them. If they do these stunts with new customers they'll quickly run out of business.

jdoe

No what they deserve is people not buying from them. If they do these stunts with new customers they'll quickly run out of business.
They feeding us these vouchers. They have mo customers than the population of SA x 2.

enerdude

Expert Member
Some people really don't like takealot. I definately don't buy all my stuff from them and had my fair share of cancellations. But you know what, when a deal is a good deal, its a good deal and I will buy from them. Nobody is forced to buy from one website. That is what makes online shopping so great.

Vk007

I know that, been using nordvpn for ages. Some people just dont like to jump through all the hoops for R150, especially delivering to other addresses.
Yeah I wouldn't really go through all of that, I thought I'd put it out here for us to all learn from it so no one else had this issue, not all of us are as tech savvy as some of the guys here, but thanks for the tips guys.

Vk007

So then why are we all here on this forum , daily deals?

zulucat

Expert Member
I have bought quite a few things from them recently, from headboard to a gym apparel... Even if you wanna hate on them, some deals are really really good!

Status
Not open for further replies.