2020 Takealot Vouchers Thread 2.0 (Everyone Welcome)

so the 3 R250 off vouchers I got today are not working it gives error message "promo code not active" and I was using it on account I received it. Must be problems with vouchers

so the 3 R250 off vouchers I got today are not working it gives error message "promo code not active" and I was using it on account I received it. Must be problems with vouchers
Tested my one now, received same error!

Friend of mine received a R150 voucher code this morning in the Daily Deals mail, tried it on my account and it doesn't work.
Says Promo code is not valid for this customer account

Got a R250, Tried it on the account that it was sent to... same error as Intox

They trying to restrict it, but didnt test the code.

Seems to me the restrictions are working 200% good. They got what they wanted. No more vouchers!!

update - my R250 code is now working on account it was sent to, i then tried it on a different account just to make sure and yes it says code not for that account. they outdone themselves the code sellers are officially out of business.

update - my R250 code is now working on account it was sent to, i then tried it on a different account just to make sure and yes it says code not for that account. they outdone themselves the code sellers are officially out of business.
Hey, was this a new account or existing?

To be honest, this is probably the correct way to limit the use of the vouchers anyway.

How is yours working none are working for me

Back