2020 Takealot Vouchers Thread 2.0 (Everyone Welcome)

Also received a R 250 voucher this morning on their daily newsletter. Tried it and it works. Now just have to see if I need anything. At least it's valid till 30 April.

Also received a R 250 voucher this morning on their daily newsletter. Tried it and it works. Now just have to see if I need anything. At least it's valid till 30 April.
Im pretty sure you dont.. I will send you my order list.... PVT DM incoming :)

Just send it to my address :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Its OK.. Your'll enjoyed the good times... Now let us shop in peace ;).... Sorry i meant lesser begging :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:
Its OK.. Your'll enjoyed the good times... Now let us shop in peace ;).... Sorry i meant lesser begging :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:
Agreed its been soo long we had them it was coming to a stage where you start looking for things to buy because we basically bought everything we wanted

So let me take this time to tell you...

No idea if you actually work for takealot... but during this whole black out of not using codes, I did 5 purchases.. Yes 5, using R250 of codes. Def not tell you what i did to bypass as i did get the dreadded msg, cant be used you this account, but im happy to have my coffee today. So your full proof system got so many holes, will take you a life time to fix :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Those R300 codes would have been better... was hoping for those

So now i leave you to go through all those 10k purchases per hour... yes you can filter them.... but please have fun
Oh my, never guessed you could just log into the account associated with the code to use it. You’re a red hot hacker, Neo. The one.

Back