2020 Takealot Vouchers Thread 2.0 (Everyone Welcome)

Order got delivered, but no coupon. Will see if anything arrives tomorrow.
i got mystery coupon now for second order i placed yesterday - but its only being delivered tomorrow - only R150 this time - i'm going to buy a takealot voucher add it to my account then use a R150 off R550 with it to make discount R300;-)

i got mystery coupon now for second order i placed yesterday - but its only being delivered tomorrow - only R150 this time - i'm going to buy a takealot voucher add it to my account then use a R150 off R550 with it to make discount R300;-)
Have they changed the rules regarding buying vouchers with coupons?

Vouchers.... Vouchers... Thanks TakeAlot for sending them out early this month.... 11th May to be precise ;)

Still nothing for me. Placed a second order last night to see if it might work, but not hopeful. Used the app and bought promotional item. Not sure why I'm not getting anything.

I ordered on two app profiles, 1 with oros and no voucher and one with oatso easy and got a R50 coupon. Both were under the sneak peak deals.

I ordered on two app profiles, 1 with oros and no voucher and one with oatso easy and got a R50 coupon. Both were under the sneak peak deals.

I order 3 different promotional items (hot chocolate, Oats and pegs) and nothing. Reached out to Takealot's customer care and it was like hitting your head against a brick wall. After multiple emails, screenshots etc. they issued me with a R50 voucher. They didn't say why it didn't arrive via email or what the issue was. I'm a bit weary of participating in the new one now. Not sure if it's broken somehow.

Anyone ordered on a tablet? That's the only thing I can think of that could've been an issue.

4. How to enter/participate:

4.1 This Promotion is run on the takealot.com mobile phone application only (“Takealot App”), and you will need to have a valid Takealot account to enter and participate. To enter and participate you must, during the Promotion Period and via the Takealot App, log in to your valid Takealot account AND successfully order-and-purchase a Qualifying Item/Items from us (i.e. complete in full your order-and-purchase via the Takealot App, and otherwise in full compliance with the General T&Cs) (collectively “Successful Order and Purchase(s)”).

4.2 Each Qualifying Customer with a Successful Order and Purchase within the Promotion Period (“Successful Customer(s)”) will automatically receive a corresponding Randomized Coupon Prize. Each such Randomized Coupon Prize: (a) will be valid and redeemable only during the period from receipt until 23h59 on 30 June 2024; and (b) will be redeemable only against items sold by us on takealot.com platforms. Furthermore for the avoidance of doubt, you will know once the allocated promotional stock of the Qualifying Items runs out (i.e. if at all), as at that stage you will be unable to order-and-purchase a Qualifying Item via the Takealot App as aforesaid.

Placed an order for the new Thanksalot Sneak Peek Deals: Top Sellers (App Only) promotion. Will see if I get a voucher this time around.

I

I did not know of such a rule but yes I could not buy a voucher with coupon
It's in the Terms and Conditions:
  • Coupons
    1. There are two types of Coupons; a Coupon with a fixed amount of a discount, e.g. R100 off (“Fixed Coupon“), and a Coupon with a percentage discount, e.g. 10% off (“Percentage Coupon“).
    2. Coupons are issued in Takealot’s sole discretion and we are entitled at any time to correct, cancel or reject a Coupon for any reason (including without limitation where a Coupon has been distributed in an unauthorised manner). Users do not have a right to Coupons, and Coupons cannot be earned. Coupons are issued under specific terms and conditions regulating when and how they may be used.
    3. As a general rule, and unless specified otherwise on the specific Coupon itself:
      1. each Coupon can only be used once;
      2. only one Coupon can be used per order;
      3. only one Coupon can be used on the Website per person per promotion/campaign;
      4. Percentage Coupons may only be redeemed on purchases with a total cart value of less than R5,000;
      5. where a Percentage Coupon has been used and you wish to cancel any items in the order prior to making payment, the entire order must be cancelled. You will be issued with a new Percentage Coupon and will need to place the order again, without the item that you wished to cancel;
      6. a Coupon must be used at check-out – it cannot be used later on existing orders; and
      7. the value of the Coupon will be set off against the value of your shopping basket and the balance remaining, if any, will be payable by you.
    4. Coupons cannot be used to buy Gift Vouchers or other Coupons, and cannot be exchanged or refunded for cash or credit. Takealot is not responsible for any harm due to the loss, unauthorised use or distribution of a Coupon.
    5. If for any reason a Coupon does not reflect on the final amount due from you at check-out, you can contact us here to confirm if the Coupon is still valid. If Takealot confirms that the Coupon is still valid and you have already placed your order, you can choose whether to cancel the order and place it again with the Coupon, or you can use the Coupon on your next order within the limitations of the specific Coupon’s terms and conditions.
    6. You may be required to submit the original communication containing the Coupon code, and any other information reasonably requested by Takealot, before you are able to use a Coupon.

Sample size of one so take it for what it's worth.

Used the app on a phone and placed an order for the Thanksalot Sneak Peek Deals: Top Sellers (App Only) promotion. This time round I received the voucher via email as expected. A measly R50 off, but at least it covers the extra item I bought for the promotion.

So it seems using the app on a tablet could have been the issue for the previous order.

R150 off R550
Existing accounts
Expire 2 June 2024

J7E4-4E8B-P42X
GRFK-DB4P-XQQ3
UHNA-7CRM-KNVR
NUHG-MBWD-4AKA
WU96-YBPH-YMD4
CA2D-DMHN-7HMR
JYNP-KVS7-PMHW
CUPX-DAKM-PGD7
GJ5E-V62T-XH5K
7XZY-ZSYS-F2GA
AEE3-N3SS-HZRM
JZJW-TDH6-E3X8
KD6R-PQSY-W8H2

98V7-W6XH-QEXM
K6FA-NMX2-FS65
3VN7-PH8N-FQKF
SRN6-GQM8-A5HF
DRDJ-7WXS-BQDB
Z7XB-2EZS-ZD3V
7QG6-ATTU-9RAE
J6RG-5BJZ-CWP4
J6UJ-S9T7-CP4P
2X8M-MASR-YJEH

R150 off R550
Existing accounts
Expire 2 June 2024

J7E4-4E8B-P42X
GRFK-DB4P-XQQ3
UHNA-7CRM-KNVR
NUHG-MBWD-4AKA
WU96-YBPH-YMD4
CA2D-DMHN-7HMR
JYNP-KVS7-PMHW
CUPX-DAKM-PGD7
GJ5E-V62T-XH5K
7XZY-ZSYS-F2GA
AEE3-N3SS-HZRM
JZJW-TDH6-E3X8
KD6R-PQSY-W8H2

98V7-W6XH-QEXM
K6FA-NMX2-FS65
3VN7-PH8N-FQKF
SRN6-GQM8-A5HF
DRDJ-7WXS-BQDB
Z7XB-2EZS-ZD3V
7QG6-ATTU-9RAE
J6RG-5BJZ-CWP4
J6UJ-S9T7-CP4P
2X8M-MASR-YJEH
Thank you GJ5E-V62T-XH5K @Sweettiepie To all members here, next time just ask @Sweettiepie nicely then you will get promo codes.

Last edited:
Back