2020 Takealot Vouchers Thread 2.0 (Everyone Welcome)

Don't have the perks option. Don't have a credit card either
a77705540e5c76fbc63ebe911dadef34.jpg
Currently this is how it looks like in my app. Perhaps because of the app update. But i dont recall updating it since this conversation.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240620_175505_capitec.acuity.mobile.prod.jpg
    Screenshot_20240620_175505_capitec.acuity.mobile.prod.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 88
Currently this is how it looks like in my app. Perhaps because of the app update. But i dont recall updating it since this conversation.
@Nineteeneightysix Capitec credit card holders get extra reward referred to as “perks”.

So, if you're not a Capitec credit card holder, the “perks” section won't be available to you.

Seems like codes aren't locked to the same account - but can be used with any other account that recieved a code.
Not sure how they choose which accounts get the code though. I still haven't received one and I've already carted items. Registered a while back too.

S3S4-W7VZ-P3XX
NMMY-ZXEX-D96W
XBMB-6RUD-C9BM

Sure try for yourselves and let us know
unfortunately, Promo code XXXX-XXXX-XXXX is not valid for this customer account...Seems like they are locked to accounts.:thumbsdown:

For me it worked on different accounts - but they were same batch of farm accounts.

So maybe the whole farm is flagged?
What does that mean? I've got about 18 that will expire and no way to use them o_O

The other issue is that they were set up with "+" in the username for the farm accounts.

What does that mean? I've got about 18 that will expire and no way to use them o_O

The other issue is that they were set up with "+" in the username for the farm accounts.
Send them to me, I'll test for you. :p:p

Back