2020 Takealot Vouchers Thread 2.0 (Everyone Welcome)

randomcat

Expert Member
And we must give them vouchers!

I just found one now : take250beggrzbegone R250 off and min spend R550
Enjoy, go wild!!
Yes! This guy is doing good work. Giving voucher codes. Non of that teach a man to rob takealot stuff.

Herr der Verboten

Honorary Master
Don't see the point of this thread will people begging for vouchers. You can literally create an endless amount of voucher codes with just a little bit of work.

1. Create new takealot account using a new email
2. Login to the account and add random items to your cart and then logout.
3. Wait for email from takealot saying you forgot items in your cart(Should get this email within a day)
4. Login and then remove all those items and then logout.
5. Wait 7 days and viola - voucher code sent to your email.

Usually you will get R150 off R450 spend or R250 off R500. Vaild for 1 month.
Hivemind detected. Must run back to hive and share. Pathetic

Ps. TA is watching

Jean27

Hi guy's, please help a mom out... im trying to get a code to purchase 2 back packs for my kids. Thanks in advance

JohnMao

Executive Member
3 weeks and Takealot cannot collect the stuff I want to return. Most useless online company in RSA...bring on Amazon!

enerdude

Expert Member
3 weeks and Takealot cannot collect the stuff I want to return. Most useless online company in RSA...bring on Amazon!
Only had good service from them, guess any company has some hickups from time to time. Also heard some horror stories about Amazon..
Must add though, these days I drop off my returns at one of their pickup points as there is one close to me, much more convenient for me too if someone not at home all the time.

Last edited:

JohnMao

Executive Member
Only had good service from them, guess any company has some hickups from time to time. Also heard some horror stories about Amazon..
Must add though, these days I drop off my returns at one of their pickup points as there is one close to me, much more convenient for me too if someone not at time all the time.
2 weeks to get my stuff from Amazon.com and it's being delivered today, 2 weeks ahead of schedule.

These bloody agents at Takealot have stopped taking my emails. They simply don't respond anymore.

enerdude

Expert Member
2 weeks to get my stuff from Amazon.com and it's being delivered today, 2 weeks ahead of schedule.

These bloody agents at Takealot have stopped taking my emails. They simply don't respond anymore.
Try calling them rather on 087 362 8000