2020 Takealot Vouchers Thread 2.0 (Everyone Welcome)

Danielle1990

I see takealot is mailing some people discount, why only certain people, and is there no way to also get included in the unique mails

I.am.Sam

Honorary Master
I see takealot is mailing some people discount, why only certain people, and is there no way to also get included in the unique mails

they have a quota

they did a survey

only codes for the underprivileged

Danielle1990

Haha okay so seems you have to have signed up a while ago but not placed an order - i received one R250 off

RedhotNeo

Expert Member
hey guys.. Just codes is having a Takealot competition again... also an ubereats comp

enerdude

Expert Member
How do you "win" codes, some kind of spin up win setup?
"TAKEALOT competition starts Monday, 15 March 2021. Please check the competition page for more info and rules over this weekend. We have Sixteen, YES 16, R250 promo codes for Sixteen lucky people to WIN. Make sure you enter and Good Luck to all."

airborne

Honorary Master
"TAKEALOT competition starts Monday, 15 March 2021. Please check the competition page for more info and rules over this weekend. We have Sixteen, YES 16, R250 promo codes for Sixteen lucky people to WIN. Make sure you enter and Good Luck to all."

A whole 16, which has to be shared between the millions of code beggars incoming from MyBB, incl Danielle and her dog food fetish