2020 Takealot Vouchers Thread 2.0 (Everyone Welcome)

abbythedog25

Some might have gotten, R250 off R550 spend and the newest email got the R300 off R700.

My dog is very happy now. Woof woof

PyroMania

Has anyone ever been rewarded for reviewing a product on takelaot:

I keep getting these emails
"To reward loyal shoppers, we're giving away a R1000 Takealot voucher every month to one lucky reviewer!"

Or is this just a sales gimmick to get us to review products

airborne

Honorary Master
Has anyone ever been rewarded for reviewing a product on takelaot:

I keep getting these emails
"To reward loyal shoppers, we're giving away a R1000 Takealot voucher every month to one lucky reviewer!"

Or is this just a sales gimmick to get us to review products

Do the maths and see what probability you get of winning...

ld13

Honorary Master
Do the maths and see what probability you get of winning...

About 1 in 1 242 354 (+- the amount of orders they did in March). If they made R1 per order profit, they are giving away about 0.08% of their profit a month towards this - they are not serious about it at all.

Swa

Honorary Master
About 1 in 1 242 354 (+- the amount of orders they did in March). If they made R1 per order profit, they are giving away about 0.08% of their profit a month towards this - they are not serious about it at all.
Well to be fair not that many people review products. But your chances are still very small so I wouldn't take the time reviewing just for the money.

Totempole

Expert Member
Well to be fair not that many people review products. But your chances are still very small so I wouldn't take the time reviewing just for the money.
Even if you do post a review, if it's brutally honest, you only have about a 50% chance of it actually getting published.

ld13

Honorary Master
How did you do that, what's the method?
Because I got none by opening a few accounts and adding something pricey to the cart and then waiting months... They must be tracking my IP address

I opened up account for all my family members, on their own devices over the years - not all of them have received vouchers. It is not a sure thing in the end I guess.

Kiemo

Expert Member
I have this ring light that I wanna buy as a gift to someone so I’m waiting on a coupon code …