2020 Takealot Vouchers Thread 2.0 (Everyone Welcome)

Roxboy

Hi Guys, anyone by chance know of any vouchers available for Father’s Day? TIA

Yaam

vouchers received today R250 off R550 new users check your emails peeps....who those who took my advice and tips;-)

Yaam

Share the advice and tips again for new users to this thread please
this only works with gmail accounts:

create a gmail specifically for this purpose

example@gmail.com
e.xample@gmail.com
ex.ample@gmail.com
exa.mple@gmail.com
exam.ple@gmail.com and so forth

so all these emails will come to example@gmail.com but you can register a takealot account on all of these emails (but do not buy anything from takelaot on these acounts) and all the emails will come to example@gmail.com so hopefully when they send vouchers they send to all the emails but you only need to keep track of one gmail account

tlehmann

example@gmail.com
e.xample@gmail.com
ex.ample@gmail.com
exa.mple@gmail.com

so all these emails will come to example@gmail.com but you can register a takealot account on all of these emails (but do not buy anything from takelaot on these acounts) and all the emails will come to example@gmail.com so hopefully when they send vouchers they send to all the emails but you only need to keep track of one gmail account

Ah thanks. I will probably have to wait for next round of vouchers next month because I only created this now, or will they still issue vouchers to some accounts that have been created now?

Vis1/0N

Expert Member
Go to Superbalist and sign up for their newsletter or make an account. I think it was the account with my email address for which l received a voucher for Takealot.

Swa

Honorary Master

example@gmail.com
e.xample@gmail.com
ex.ample@gmail.com
exa.mple@gmail.com

Takealot, the only shop with 1 billion "customers".

airborne

Honorary Master
You can register a takealot account on all of these emails (but do not buy anything from takelaot on these acounts)

Why not use the accounts for ordering things, you may as well because you have to have a new account to use the codes?

FrankyF

Expert Member

example@gmail.com
e.xample@gmail.com
ex.ample@gmail.com
exa.mple@gmail.com

So eventually you'll have to use one of these "new" accounts to buy if you'd like to use your "first time shoppers only" voucher, right?