2020 Takealot Vouchers Thread 2.0 (Everyone Welcome)

Steamy Tom

Executive Member
yeah i just added an item on a new account for R529 and like 3 minutes later i got a voucher for R250 in my promotions folder.

enerdude

Expert Member
I just get a "Did you forget something?" email...
If you click on that link of chickenbeef and select the question "I have a technical question not listed here, can you help?" there is a phone number. Try calling them.

NVRensburg

HI everyone, is there anyone with a spare R150 off your first shop coupon. Wanting to buy something for my dad for Fathers Day that costs R900. I opened a new account with the app, added the item to my cart, logged out, got the email "did you forget something" but no R150 off your first shop email :(

Steamy Tom

Executive Member
HI everyone, is there anyone with a spare R150 off your first shop coupon. Wanting to buy something for my dad for Fathers Day that costs R900. I opened a new account with the app, added the item to my cart, logged out, got the email "did you forget something" but no R150 off your first shop email :(

FIRSTSHOP150

cavedog

Honorary Master
Just be careful with Raru their service is rubbish. Slow delivery, no stock, restocking fees on late orders, no refunds etc.

To be honest I don't use them at all just got a mail and posted accordingly for anyone that might want to use it.

Reactions: Yuu