2020 Takealot Vouchers Thread 2.0 (Everyone Welcome)

Lefty309

I haven't checked these threads since last year. Is Takealot still doing the "R250 off R550" format or have they changed it up a bit? Are vouchers still being sent to new accounts via email every so often, or is this also changed? What's the schedule like? Thanks

IcemanMike

I haven't checked these threads since last year. Is Takealot still doing the "R250 off R550" format or have they changed it up a bit? Are vouchers still being sent to new accounts via email every so often, or is this also changed? What's the schedule like? Thanks
Yes. They've had R150 off R450 ; R250 off R550 and R300 off R700 over the past few months.

Pretty quiet the past ~30 days or so.

Ayshi

Any kind soul that can share a takealot voucher or a coupon code? Please message it to me. Thanks

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1626640935385.jpg
    FB_IMG_1626640935385.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 66

Ayshi

It aint Friday?
Ain't it?? Nopes no weekend here! Between packing hampers for KZN.. Cleaning up vandalised shops and night community patrols.. I need a kinda coffee that's so strong when I take a sip, my ancestors wake up!!

• Haha
Reactions: SZN

Totempole

Expert Member
Eish!! No humour on this group... C'mon tell me I made at least 1 person smile with that meme?!?!?!

Straight to the point - send me a takealot voucher

There aren't any coupon codes out in the wild that I'm aware of I'm afraid.

I think we're going to be waiting a long time after the little shopping spree that recently took place in our former President's honour.

Swa

Honorary Master
Eish!! No humour on this group... C'mon tell me I made at least 1 person smile with that meme?!?!?!

Straight to the point - send me a takealot voucher
You made 1 person smile. Happy? :ROFL:

RedhotNeo

Expert Member
There aren't any coupon codes out in the wild that I'm aware of I'm afraid.

I think we're going to be waiting a long time after the little shopping spree that recently took place in our former President's honour.
There's a code just for you - JMMD-6UQQ-5ND2

Vis1/0N

Expert Member
I started to skip the takealot daily deals, the new design has made navigation so much harder and there is always extra clicks involved to go back to the previous screen/filter. Listed items are all smaller, and the text description is less. Deals are harder to catch my eye.

On top of that I cannot login with the hcaptcha system at times so I have given up on them. Usability fail, design fail, along with their general pricing fails...I am not interested in them, unless I come across a deal via google search.

Sorry no codes, just needed to get it out there so that those monitoring from takealot can get this feedback through to the asreholes designers.