2020 Takealot Vouchers Thread 2.0 (Everyone Welcome)

joker08

Expert Member
I got all 300 off on 700. Anyone wishes to trade for a 150 or 250 off ?? PM me

***edit : - I had two and they are gone now

Last edited:

joker08

Expert Member
Can I ask what was the value of items added to your cart when the new accounts were created? I got all 300 on 700 vouchers and I am wondering if its something to do with it. All the items I added to my card were R1000+

enerdude

Expert Member
Can I ask what was the value of items added to your cart when the new accounts were created? I got all 300 on 700 vouchers and I am wondering if its something to do with it. All the items I added to my card were R1000+
I also thought it works like that in the beginning but I had an account with a R25k item that only received a R150 voucher.

Lefty309

I got a couple R250 off R550, and only one R300 off R700. Seems like the latter are much rarer.

x32

Takealot decided to exclude me from the latest voucher run :crying:

If anyone would be kind enough to PM me a voucher, I would be very grateful.

I can offer you a R100 Kauai voucher in return.

richjdavies

Expert Member
Got no voucher codes here :(

Related: Anyone know where to get support at takealot!? Raised a ticket but been a week and No response...

Basically i paid R95 for next delivery delivery but instead it took 4 days... Can i expect a refund of that 95???

enerdude

Expert Member
Got no voucher codes here :(

Related: Anyone know where to get support at takealot!? Raised a ticket but been a week and No response...

Basically i paid R95 for next delivery delivery but instead it took 4 days... Can i expect a refund of that 95???
Assume you raised a ticket here

Else you can call them on 087 362 8000 but I think during covid they suspended the telephone lines so only way is to raise a ticket as mentioned above

airborne

Honorary Master
Has anyone else noticed if you use a voucher to order something that is sold by a 3rd party seller and has "Ships in 5 - 7 work days" that the item turns out to conveniently not be in stock?

On my last order that happened, could just be coincidence but has anyone else experienced that?

Swa

Honorary Master
Has anyone else noticed if you use a voucher to order something that is sold by a 3rd party seller and has "Ships in 5 - 7 work days" that the item turns out to conveniently not be in stock?

On my last order that happened, could just be coincidence but has anyone else experienced that?
One of my items was mistakenly scanned back into stock so never arrived. Wasn't using a voucher though.

enerdude

Expert Member

Not always but have had it once or twice. After I add an item I usually try and add 100 of the item in order to determine stock level. Usually happens when 1 or 2 in stock.

airborne

Honorary Master
I wonder if 3rd party sellers have to take the hit when a promo code is used, surely not?