2020 Takealot Vouchers Thread 2.0 (Everyone Welcome)

Totempole

Expert Member
Has anyone else noticed if you use a voucher to order something that is sold by a 3rd party seller and has "Ships in 5 - 7 work days" that the item turns out to conveniently not be in stock?

On my last order that happened, could just be coincidence but has anyone else experienced that?

I think it's just a coincidence. If Takealot doesn't carry physical stock of the 3rd party seller's product, they have very little control over the supply of the item in question. I've found that a lot of 3rd party sellers, particularly sellers who also sell outside of Takealot, are very lax about keeping their stock levels up-to-date.

It's happened to me before as well both when using a coupon, and also without, but more often than not, I've received the 3rd party item.

Another issue with 3rd party stuff I've experienced is, incorrect items, open box, old stock in badly shelf-worn packaging or broken/damaged stuff.

Vis1/0N

Expert Member
Has anyone else noticed if you use a voucher to order something that is sold by a 3rd party seller and has "Ships in 5 - 7 work days" that the item turns out to conveniently not be in stock?

On my last order that happened, could just be coincidence but has anyone else experienced that?
Happened once for a book (R150 voucher) with 21 days delivery (import) where they came back to me a week later about it being out of stock (Loot delivered after similar lead time). Took another chance last month on another book (R250 voucher) with 3 weeks lead time and received the book yesterday.

Keshia03

Anyone looking for codes
250 off 550

And yes it only wrks on mid month essentials.
I found quiet a bit and don't mind sharing. Please don't take it if u don't need it and I have alot to share.

beenscamdb4

Anyone looking for codes
250 off 550

I found quiet a bit and don't mind sharing. Please don't take it if u don't need it and I have alot to share.
What would mid month essentials be? My first mesage and Iv been on here for 9 years already...

SZN

Expert Member
Hey guys, so I've got a R250 off R550 mid month essentials code that I'm not going to use.

I know a lot of you guys buy nappies with these codes.

I've seen nappies + a whole lot of baby related items included in the mid month essentials promotion.

Send me a PM and I'll send you the code.

EDIT: No longer available

Ayshi

Anyone looking for codes
250 off 550

Me please!! Please dm me

Swa

Honorary Master
So this is for existing accounts but the codes for new accounts work on everything even airtime?