2020 Takealot Vouchers Thread 2.0 (Everyone Welcome)

RedhotNeo

Expert Member
I actually got busted for the first time in the last coupon run. :laugh:
lol.. I also got busted recently. They refunded my order and said they picked up multiple accounts of mine with same cell and they would disable all but its all still active.. luckily my 4 other preceding orders with the same cell number all got delivered

RedhotNeo

Expert Member
The only active code I can find is on Just Codes but it's for text books... Doesn't really help when I need my weekly drink stash replacements

Maybe should take up a few short courses..lol

Swa

Honorary Master
Don't keep putting it the cell and if you need to then remove it afterwards.

Totempole

Expert Member
Phone number not required when registering on the app.

Used to also not be required when registering on m.takealot.com in a browser, but they've patched that. I imagine same will happen to the app soon enough.

Vis1/0N

Expert Member
I miss the days when they used to give existing customers R50 off and if there was nothing that I wanted we could just give it away so easily to forumites. Now with R250 & R300 off I am having to find family and friends to get stuff for me, generally can't just give it away like that. I have played the system a few times recently this year. R300 - they seem desperate to get many accounts signed up. Duplicate (basically) customers are only good on paper to show growth to investors.

Perhaps we abusers are just barely making a dent, still prefer a R50-R75 off here and there. Then again the days of genuine deals are long gone, there was a time when the daily deal emails went out at 9am, but I would be logging in at 7am whilst driving before the deal gets sold out.