2020 Takealot Vouchers Thread 2.0 (Everyone Welcome)

enerdude

Expert Member
So I guess not many vouchers doing the round but in case someone won a R150 off voucher on justcodes for instance and want to swap for a netflorist R100 coupon (valid next 2 weeks), pm me

enerdude

Expert Member
So I guess not many vouchers doing the round but in case someone won a R150 off voucher on justcodes for instance and want to swap for a netflorist R100 coupon (valid next 2 weeks), pm me
Thanks so much to @razorg for returning the favour of a few months ago.

BTW, hopefully everybody don't pm you now for codes, suggest turning off your pm functionality if they try.

Totempole

Expert Member
treat-yo-self.jpg

joker08

Expert Member
my order got cancelled. Different numbers and email and card, same name address though. Orders didnt overlap, I placed one received, placed second order -received, third - cancelled
Havent received the money back yet.
Make sure you go into the account and request a refund to the card.

Got the refund but Also got a warning email.

Dear customer
It has come to our attention that you have created multiple profiles in order to qualify for discounts on Takealot purchases.
We have found multiple first-time orders being placed with the same delivery addresses, contact numbers, and IP addresses.
This is a breach of our coupons redemption terms and conditions as stated below:
https://www.takealot.com/help/terms-and-conditions
We have therefore disabled all profiles and orders linked to this investigation.
Please refrain from creating additional profiles in the future as this will be seen as a violation of our terms of service.
Takealot team

Totempole

Expert Member

Dear customer
It has come to our attention that you have created multiple profiles in order to qualify for discounts on Takealot purchases.
We have found multiple first-time orders being placed with the same delivery addresses, contact numbers, and IP addresses.
This is a breach of our coupons redemption terms and conditions as stated below:
We have therefore disabled all profiles and orders linked to this investigation.
Please refrain from creating additional profiles in the future as this will be seen as a violation of our terms of service.
Takealot team

Got this exact email.

I think the key is to have your parcels delivered to a business address if possible.

Spoiler alert... None of the profiles actually get disabled. :ROFL:

Herr der Verboten

Honorary Master

Dear customer
Takealot team
Good. Should actually be taken up as fraud.

joker08

Expert Member
Ok so same delivery address, contact numbers and IP addresses.

There you peeps are. Just keep changing those.
How do u change delivery address ? Can get around the ip and i used different mobile number, but what's the work around for physical address ?

Tinuva

The Magician

Dear customer
Takealot team
Scare mongering email. Nothing more. Like what is the point saying if you do it again that you will be breaking the same tncs that you already broke.

If they can't enforce the tncs then really there nothing they can do. I think most people will stop when they open a case at the police and we yet to hear about such a case. Not saying it won't happen, just that it doesn't look like they have done that yet knowing about this practice full well.