2020 Takealot Vouchers Thread 2.0 (Everyone Welcome)

Yaam

Hi

R300 off R700 first shop...first come ...please DO NOT pm me for more....these are what I can share.. exp 31 october

VS24-RCYP-NUQE

FCYX-WERC-B5CQ

9VD8-S7VQ-AF6M

Steamy Tom

Executive Member
Hi

R300 off R700 first shop...first come ...please DO NOT pm me for more....these are what I can share.. exp 31 october

VS24-RCYP-NUQE

FCYX-WERC-B5CQ

9VD8-S7VQ-AF6M

thank you I used the second one, mega appreciated

Kiemo

Expert Member
firstly i am not a bro lol..takealot will send vouchers to registered accounts who have not made any purchases...hence discount off your first shop
Dude ? Man ? Miss ? Ms ? Mrs ? Mr ?
I’m waiting forever no codes on my side

James 77

Is it possible to use the same card/method of payment on more than one account.

ex. If my parents orders something on their account (with a R300 off of R700) can I use my credit card to pay for the rest and use their delivery address.

Trying to get my spend band higher on discovery, and most of my family tend to do online shopping this time of year.

airborne

Honorary Master

ex. If my parents orders something on their account (with a R300 off of R700) can I use my credit card to pay for the rest and use their delivery address.

Trying to get my spend band higher on discovery, and most of my family tend to do online shopping this time of year.
Yes, money is money.

Totempole

Expert Member

If you use a coupon on each account, this is a bad idea. Multiple accounts using the same card details is one of the main ways they detect "coupon abuse".

m3z

If you use a coupon on each account, this is a bad idea. Multiple accounts using the same card details is one of the main ways they detect "coupon abuse".
Correct, they flag your CC if detected on multiple accounts. Solution: Use FNB Virtual CC to generate multiple cards or pay via Masterpass.

James 77

Thanks everyone, so I guess using ebucks or discovery miles will definitely be flagged, even if the address, name and contact number is different

airborne

Honorary Master
Thanks everyone, so I guess using ebucks or discovery miles will definitely be flagged, even if the address, name and contact number is different
I can't recall seeing anyone mention getting flagged via their payment method alone, that may be picked up subsequent to them noticing your duplicate accounts via the name/address/phone number. I would imagine payment details are encrypted or similar wheas the rest of the order info isn't and is easy for the back office to view.

James 77

I can't recall seeing anyone mention getting flagged via their payment method alone, that may be picked up subsequent to them noticing your duplicate accounts via the name/address/phone number. I would imagine payment details are encrypted or similar wheas the rest of the order info isn't and is easy for the back office to view.
makes sense

Smd

I would really appreciate a code, if anyone can assist me with one. Thank you

Meister-Man

Expert Member
Anyone planning on stacking a voucher with the discovery D-day discount on the 15th?
I'm keen to try it, but don't wanna be flagged by takealot.