2020 Takealot Vouchers Thread 2.0 (Everyone Welcome)

RedhotNeo

Expert Member
No more codes to give out. We're under strict instructions from Takealot not to share any unused codes they're supplying us with, or it'll be in breach of our "hush contract", and the monthly codes we get will cease.
We should not even the mention the words "Codes" or "Vouchers" on this forum.. Things may get way more worse for us

Sameel

New code today, but dont need anything.
Useless specials at the moment :(

R300 OF R700 new users only, no previous purchases, account older than 2 months.

6HDM-7MTJ-PNUW

MidnightZA

Expert Member
New code today, but dont need anything.
Useless specials at the moment :(

R300 OF R700 new users only, no previous purchases, account older than 2 months.

6HDM-7MTJ-PNUW

I could use a voucher, but I wont bother trying this one. Its probably used already.
Where did you get this voucher?

Meister-Man

Expert Member
At least with new accounts we get free delivery on first order.
Might end up saving me money, I can buy my R65 item and only that item, rather than filling out my order with other crap to reach R550 and get the discount.

Sameel

I could use a voucher, but I wont bother trying this one. Its probably used already.
Where did you get this voucher?
Hi Midnight.

I used the code last year to purchase an item. nearly 4 months later the item has not been delivered due to the supplier not being able to get stock, even though other suppliers have stock of the item.. So they re-activated the code and refunded me the money as it wasnt used.

Thus I dont need it anymore as I already purchased that item from Loot and thought someone else here could benefit from it.