2021 Brezza/Urban cruiser infotainment

sandereo

Hi -
Both the 2021 brezza and urban cruiser have the same infotainment system(apart from the mytoyota app).
I have noticed that FM stations like Eastcoast, 5fm, etc. do not display radio text(RDS). To my knowledge, there is no on or off setting to control this. I do realize that not all stations transmit RDS. The instruction manual does mention the function exists though.
The YouTube videos from Maruti do however display radio text above the station. I have not approached the dealer as this is not a major thing.

Wbvs

Hi -
Both the 2021 brezza and urban cruiser have the same infotainment system(apart from the mytoyota app).
I have noticed that FM stations like Eastcoast, 5fm, etc. do not display radio text(RDS). To my knowledge, there is no on or off setting to control this. I do realize that not all stations transmit RDS. The instruction manual does mention the function exists though.
The YouTube videos from Maruti do however display radio text above the station. I have not approached the dealer as this is not a major thing.
I have exactly the same problem and reported it to Toyota South Africa. They are investigating - whatever that means. According to them I am the only one to have reported this. Could you perhaps also report to them. Maybe we can get the issue resolved.

Moby Grape

Honorary Master
I have exactly the same problem and reported it to Toyota South Africa. They are investigating - whatever that means. According to them I am the only one to have reported this. Could you perhaps also report to them. Maybe we can get the issue resolved.
Probably a firmware update - good luck with getting support for that. I'll test mine later today and report back - I mostly play mp3 from USB.