2021 Rugby Championship (and Bledisloe)

cavedog

Honorary Master
It's game day and my expectations is so low.

To be honest I think NZL will smash us today.

sand_man

Honorary Master
It's game day and my expectations is so low.

To be honest I think NZL will smash us today.
ON current form yip, if one just compares results v Australia, but NZ v Bok contests never follow the form book. TBH I would take a 12 point defeat if it were offered to me now...

VoodooBean

Game time !

Let's hope it's not going to be one of those ...

"dit gaan eina wees"

L-Dog

Expert Member
Why the hell does Willie keep grabbing the ball every time we get a penalty. He is going to take one quick and then loose the ball within seconds

L-Dog

Expert Member
Already a lot better than last weekend just scared for the last 20 especially if they bring Mackenzie on

sand_man

Honorary Master
We mongrelled our way through the 1st 40, that is the Bok way! Dragging the AB's into the trenches, killing their time and space and forcing every pass they make to be a pass made under pressure!

We well and truly in it at the half way mark and if for some incredibly inaccurate and mediocre kicking we might even have found ourselves a point up.

SAguy

Executive Member
We mongrelled our way through the 1st 40, that is the Bok way! Dragging the AB's into the trenches, killing their time and space and forcing every pass they make to be a pass made under pressure!

We well and truly in it at the half way mark and if for some incredibly inaccurate and mediocre kicking we might even have found ourselves a point up.
Faf is an absolute fkn nuisance shooting off the line. If he gives away an offside here and there it would be an acceptable price to pay.