2021 Rugby Championship (and Bledisloe)

GrootVoet

Why do you feel the need to bring race into it?
Don't you bring in race.

Did I say he was bad because he's black? He play's one good game in 5 and then you think he's a Michael Hooper.

A lot of the white players are also useless and skin color has nothing to do with it.

modern10

Expert Member
Don't you bring in race.

Did I say he was bad because he's black? He play's one good game in 5 and then you think he's a Michael Hooper.

A lot of the white players are also useless and skin color has nothing to do with it.
You literally were the one who mentioned his race. No one else. Don't backtrack now you wimp.

GrootVoet

I said he'll be remember as the first black captain, is that a "bad" thing?

Stephen

Expert Member
Losing by 1 point or 20 same difference, it's still a loss.

Kicking away the ball in the oppositions 22 is criminal and we did it twice, actually 3 times but the all blacks screwed up a simple catch and gave us a try.
Same could be said by winning by 1 point and people still whine because the style of play is not 'cool enough' for the zoomer kids

Arthur

Honorary Master
Just a note of admiration and appreciation for the Barrett Brothers and indeed the whole Barrett family of Taranaki. It's really quite a remarkable thing. Hats off to parents Kevin and Robyn, and thanks especially for their generosity in having eight kids. That family is a credit to humanity. Thanks, Barretts.

(Apols for a slightly off-topic post, but I've been thinking about them all day. They've enriched not just rugby but our common humanity. Now to beat 'em next week.)

Brawler

Honorary Master
I think the problem was the boks did not kick enough and that cost them the game

Pegasus

Executive Member
It was a bit unusual to not see the TMO spending 20 minutes reviewing foul play.
It’s the cleanest game I’ve seen in a long time.

JohnMao

Executive Member
Just a note of admiration and appreciation for the Barrett Brothers and indeed the whole Barrett family of Taranaki. It's really quite a remarkable thing. Hats off to parents Kevin and Robyn, and thanks especially for their generosity in having eight kids. That family is a credit to humanity. Thanks, Barretts.

(Apols for a slightly off-topic post, but I've been thinking about them all day. They've enriched not just rugby but our common humanity. Now to beat 'em next week.)
I don't think they're particularly trawling through MyBB to read your platitudes of them. Best you post on Twitter where they'll be aware of that.

Arthur

Honorary Master
I don't think they're particularly trawling through MyBB to read your platitudes of them. Best you post on Twitter where they'll be aware of that.
Fair enough, though I never intended them to see it, only us rugby fans on MyBB. Three brothers in an All Blacks time is an astonishing thing all rugby fans can appreciate. Rugby is full of brothers and father-son players, but this is the only three-brothers-in-the-same-team I'm aware of in first class rugby.

Cray

Honorary Master

Arthur

Honorary Master
Yeah, there's a difference between prophecy and analysis. It's quite possible to suck at the former and be good at the latter.

Speaking personally, I'm no seer, and won't make predictions. But I'll happily venture hopes and desires.

Thankfully I'm not a journalist who's asked by the editors to make a prediction in order to sell clicks.

cavedog

Honorary Master
Feel drained after last nights round of URC let's hope the last round of the TRC is better especially for SA.