2021 Rugby Championship (and Bledisloe)

backstreetboy

Honorary Master
Finally Jantjies does the skepskop. Could've sealed the game last week as well. Well played.

L-Dog

Expert Member
Maybe the boks some bitcoin, Elton surprisingly solid and Franz can kick and tackle but man don't think he can play a full 80

Drifter

Honorary Master
Watching the pre game interviews, and Ab selection, we were supposed to be thumped. I actually agreed. BUT, the Boks stood up and played at 150% and, actually, shamed the AB's. Well done Bokke!!!

PrimeSteak

Expert Member
Yesssss, we did it!!! That's why I've always said the Boks should play classic Springbok running rugby instead of this kicking kak. So in conclusion, leave Pollard and De Klerk at home next tour, play running rugby, play the Jantjies' along with Frans Steyn and we should do **** tons better next time

cavedog

Honorary Master
View attachment 1158526

King Kolisi !

Last week and todays match he lead by example. Lots going on on/off field. His counter-rucking in both games was brilliant.

He was okay I was more impressed by the Front row. I think they were subbed a bit fast since you get a decent break after half time. Could have kept them on a bit longer.

Faf had an okay game. Willie had a shocker. Franscois had a decent game. Elton and herschel had a very good game.

Ohh and before I forget our Sunday newspaper Lukhanyo Am.

MightyQuin

Not amused...
Elton FOKKEN Jantjies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't keep it in, I gotta let it out, go Elton, wtf? Never thought I would say that. Thanks Saturday saved

Finally Jantjies does the skepskop. Could've sealed the game last week as well. Well played.
Not to pop any balloons here...but that drop kick was made on the back of an already sitter of an awarded penalty...it wasn't a '95 Hail Mary drop.

If he missed, the penalty would've been a tap over just like the final one.

SAguy

Executive Member
Not to pop any balloons here...but that drop kick was made on the back of an already sitter of an awarded penalty...it wasn't a '95 Hail Mary drop.

If he missed, the penalty would've been a tap over just like the final one.
Sure, but Pollard would have kicked it straight up in the air while Willie ducked as if it was a mortar. Elton made something of it.

stefan9

Executive Member
The Boks arent that far behind the AB's as people are trying to make out on here, they just lost the last game
The difference is consistency. The boks lost 3 in a row including 2 against a wallaby side that the all blacks destroyed.

Today was much better. Kicked the ball at the right time and ran the ball when we had good ball.
Willy and pollard poor but rest made up for them. Discipline still an issue, mostert is very lucky he didn't cost his team the win.

Drifter

Honorary Master
AB's actually kicked more than the bokke. We played a different game and shocked them, was a good win. Esterhuizen must go, I used to support him, but FAHRK, he cant handle pressure and buckles.

SlowInternet

Executive Member
AB's actually kicked more than the bokke. We played a different game and shocked them, was a good win. Esterhuizen must go, I used to support him, but FAHRK, he cant handle pressure and buckles.
Who is Esterhuizen ?