2021 T20 World Cup

Ghost64

Expert Member
Moeen Ali always come across as a bus rider, then in big tournaments, bam! 2/15 inside the first power play!

daveza

Honorary Master
WI having one of those days ....

Edit:

Worse than one of those days.

Last edited:

Pegasus

Executive Member
I'd definitely have Morris there. That's exactly what the squad is missing. A world class all rounder...
Yup. Kuk batting at 6: 7; 8.
As soon as we are 4 down, especially before the 10th over, we are screwed.

sand_man

Honorary Master
England 3 wickets down in the powerplay, west indies win!
Nah, one cancels out the other. It's what the WI did with the next 14 overs that's the problem. England making a meal of this run chase... a bit like the 3rd umpire watching half a dozen replays of this legitimate catch!! Moron....

3WA

Honorary Master
Whoa, seriously bitch-assed performance from us. Glad I wasn’t able to watch this match. Now I just get to watch our six successive victories.

L-Dog

Expert Member
Damn it man, not the start we were looking for! Don't rate the Aussie T20 form. We needed to knock them over today! Missed opportunity, well done sheep shaggers!

Agreed I have low expectations but I think our bowling attack is really good. We can cry over missed players but if we replace Klasen with Hendricks and Preturios with Mulder we have a solid team. Just need to make the semies and then anything can happen.