2023 Israel-Hamas war: Micah's Idol (Part 2)

That's why I don't waste my time, you're a nominal Jew.
problem is the crazies from the Jewish side Don't believe in the state of Israel in the first place,
believe it or not we have anti Zionist Jews,

and as I've said before, 2 Jews, 3 opinions,
so there are many opinions going around, at a anti war march, right next to them, we have a Pro war march.
its honestly madness, as we even have messianic Jews, who believe in Jesus, and other Jews who believe in pastfarianisim.

but and here's the important thing, as a democratic state, everybody opinions are heard, maybe disagreed with but still heard,
just like anywhere else in a western society.

myself, I might be Nominal, but Im still willing to listen to all points of view, disagree based on my Beliefs,
and whats been pointed out to me, that cant be explained easily.
but im not a radical, except for one big Difference, when my Countryment are killed/injured/tortured in a horrendous fashion,

then I turn into a nutter who cant wait for Gaza to become a parking lot,

problem is the crazies from the Jewish side Don't believe in the state of Israel in the first place,
believe it or not we have anti Zionist Jews,

and as I've said before, 2 Jews, 3 opinions,
so there are many opinions going around, at a anti war march, right next to them, we have a Pro war march.
its honestly madness, as we even have messianic Jews, who believe in Jesus, and other Jews who believe in pastfarianisim.

but and here's the important thing, as a democratic state, everybody opinions are heard, maybe disagreed with but still heard,
just like anywhere else in a western society.

myself, I might be Nominal, but Im still willing to listen to all points of view, disagree based on my Beliefs,
and whats been pointed out to me, that cant be explained easily.
but im not a radical, except for one big Difference, when my Countryment are killed/injured/tortured in a horrendous fashion,

then I turn into a nutter who cant wait for Gaza to become a parking lot,
I don't mean it as an insult. There are many nominal Jews, there are, maybe even more nominal Christians. And plenty of nominal muslims :laugh: .
That said, it does not make any sense to me to call oneself Jewish / Christian if one isn't. These aren't simply things /possessions that one gets, by default,
from a father.

We see things differently at a spiritual level.

Yeah that's one of the things that grates me the most. The claim that the land was "stolen"- it never belonged to a group known as Palestinians, never mind the fact that history for any region on earth shows many different conquests where land changed hands. But for this tiny sliver which every liberal and their non-binary dog have an opinion, that basis isn't even true.

I see even the Islamic channels are getting the truth out

this is really interesting, as Hamas are a Brutal dictatorship and their friends in qatar, only serve their interests.

or maybe Israeli Psyops finally having an effect? after all our Israeli Mistarbim units operate deep inside their territories,
silent but deadly, when they least expect it, they strike!

wouldn't surprise me that there has been an operation super covertly operating in Gaza this whole time trying to influence Gazan opinion about their leaders/Israel/Wider arab world.

because, lets be honest here, life was comfortable for the Gazans when they crossed the border to work in Israel,
I know people will flame me for saying that, but the truth is even the older generation gazans will agree, life was better helping Israel, then trying to kill Israelis.

Human rights watch say Israel have failed to comply with atleast one of the ICJ orders. They accuse Israel of using starvation as a weapon of war:

Human rights watch say Israel have failed to comply with atleast one of the ICJ orders. They accuse Israel of using starvation as a weapon of war:

Hamas have failed to comply with 100% of the ICJ orders. They haven't released the hostages.

What Hamas do is irrelevant, they only care about Israel. Hamas could kill 1000 Palestinians, it's ignored. Israel could kill 2 civilians as collateral trying to take out Hamas, and that would be the focus and tragedy.

Of the all the people who have been killed in this war, how many died due to Hamas's actions (I'd be surprised if even 1% were unrelated)

Last edited:
What Hamas do is irrelevant, they only care about Israel. Hamas could kill 1000 Palestinians, it's ignored. Israel could kill 2 civilians as collateral trying to take out Hamas, and that would be the focus and tragedy.

Of the all the people who have been killed in this war, how many died due to Hamas's actions (I'd be surprised if even 1% were unrelated)
It's been nearly 5 months now.

I would like to know your thoughts on the ffg, if you would care to share that.

1. Do you still believe that Israel handled this entire situation in the best and only available manner.

2. Do you believe that Israel will be better off, going forward(next few years) as a result of its chosen course of action.

It's been nearly 5 months now.

I would like to know your thoughts on the ffg, if you would care to share that.

1. Do you still believe that Israel handled this entire situation in the best and only available manner.

2. Do you believe that Israel will be better off, going forward(next few years) as a result of its chosen course of action.
1. Of course not, hindsight is 20/20, lots of things could have been done in better ways. Having said that I don't know of a better way, broadly speaking, being passive just means letting Israelis die.

2. I guess. I don't know of a better way they could act. But being passive just means more terror. So I guess... Yes.

If you think I'm wrong, then what is the better way? And how does that leave Israel better off?

Last edited:
Back