2023 Israel-Hamas war: Micah's Idol (Part 2)

From the river, to the sea. Original quoted by Israel. How is New Aushwitz doing today? Bet they wish they could use gas in those tunnels. Someone will bleat, show me the quote. Too late at night for me to search for the article I saw it in.

Please explain what a 16th century massacre in France, has ANYTHING to do with Israel?
Hysteria induced rage which overflows into atrocities. Biden even gave Israel a warning about that since the US did a similar thing to incite their population and look at the death toll in Iraq, gleeful torture of the Iraqis by the soldiers. Remember that? Gleeful, mean torture of the Afghanistan people. No wonder there are so many suicides by ex-soldiers in the US, those with consciences. Israel still doing the sadistic torture on prisoners today.
If I have ever had the misfortune to be born an Israeli, I would have got the hell out there as soon as possible, only psychopaths remaining.

Last edited:
Hamas has only left one option, crush the Palestinian nation and rebuild it to be intolerant of extremist ideologies (like Germany or Japan in WW2).
hasn't it already done that, the stealing of humanitarian aid, the HAMAS roadblocks, the sealing of people inside their homes before a bombing,
one could argue that they are like the prison gang that runs the strip, and enforces its will on others.
all that left now if for the civilians to stand up to Hamas, and actually elect new leaders who arent suicidal.

If I have ever had the misfortune to be born an Israeli, I would have got the hell out there as soon as possible, only psychopaths remaining.
so psychotic these Jews, handing poisoned water to Civilians, such murderers!

meanwhile Hamas does this to Israelis, Kidnapping them from their OWN homes, Raping Women, beheading and killing with absolute Joy.

listen to the one Terrorist motherfsker tell his Parents how he Gleefully slit 10 jews throats , and to go watch the video he put on whatsapp.
glorifing violence and killing of Innocents,

and unless your living under a rock, you should know by now who I am,

Im an Israeli Born Jew who speaks Hebrew fluently, and I have Uncles and good Friends of mine serving in the IDF,so I do take offense you calling Israelis Psychopaths. unless you want to end up like all the other weirdo wackjobs I block quite happily.

We agree on at least something now!

whether you agree or don't agree doesn't change anything

I'm almost sure I said something like this before...

and you would do well to watch that tweet, for the appearance or more importantly, the lack of an appearance of "community notes"

Last edited:
hasn't it already done that, the stealing of humanitarian aid, the HAMAS roadblocks, the sealing of people inside their homes before a bombing,
one could argue that they are like the prison gang that runs the strip, and enforces its will on others.
all that left now if for the civilians to stand up to Hamas, and actually elect new leaders who arent suicidal.
They won't remove them themselves. Not enough people with the will or means. Hamas as too much support. Plus you know Hamas will kill hundreds of thousands before they will give up power.

It needs to be done for them. Their society is too broken.

I am guitly of generalization, quite right JetFighter. I watch Aljazeera and from what I there see happening to the people in Gaza is enough to produce hysteria. I resign from this debate. I knew I should have stayed away anyway, but I got angry.

I am guitly of generalization, quite right JetFighter. I watch Aljazeera and from what I there see happening to the people in Gaza is enough to produce hysteria. I resign from this debate. I knew I should have stayed away anyway, but I got angry.

Let the might and wrath of Allah smite down Hamas and all rubbish vermin Palestinians.

ALLALALALALALALALALALALALLALALALALALALALALALALALLALALAHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

AAAAAAKKKKKBBAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR!!!!

ALALALALLALALALALALLALALALALALALAHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SUCKMYBALLS!

and I paraphrase "the Israeli regime only supported Hamas many years ago, that support no longer exists today"

"look at the Palestinians always dancing, look how they support Hamas"

yeah dancing is 'support'

Israeli security officials would meet with a Qatari diplomat at the border between Israel and Jordan, according to the New York Times report.

They would then drive him past the border crossing and into Gaza, according to the outlet.

Though the money was meant for Gazan civilians, Western intelligence determined that Hamas was taking money from the funds to use themselves, the outlet reported.

This time of year especially we should all remember that we're the same species with very similar dreams and fears.

will freely admit what is going on right now in Gaza is bad for both Jews and Arabs, and the MSM is just making the situation a lot worse that what it is.
although I will say that believing a Media Organization like Al-jazeera when you dont know any better is asking for trouble.

maybe do a bit of reading from both sides of the coin to understand the story, and figure out for yourself what is the truth.
as long as you arent a fanatic and not invested in either side you can figure out the truth for yourself.

just a suggestion, take it or leave it.

They won't remove them themselves. Not enough people with the will or means. Hamas as too much support. Plus you know Hamas will kill hundreds of thousands before they will give up power.

It needs to be done for them. Their society is too broken.
so occupation? Israel tried that, and look how that ended up, look what they did to the former Gush Katief.

divide and conquer? get a UN peacekeeping force to occupy one part of the strip while the Israelis hold another,
or get the arab league involved, and get them to occupy part of the strip? while Israel holds the other part?

I honestly dont see a good solution here, unless the Gazans will continue to live in fear for the rest of their lives.

Back