22seven By Old Mutual [Not To Sure]

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
Lol I prefer 2fa then an app just saying
The two have absolutely nothing to do with each other.

And 22Seven even supports 2FA on many accounts. Regardless 2FA is pretty much pointless if you have a read-only account in the first place.

TheAssister

The two have absolutely nothing to do with each other.

And 22Seven even supports 2FA on many accounts. Regardless 2FA is pretty much pointless if you have a read-only account in the first place.
Many people don't support 2fa

jman

Expert Member
Well that's kind of the point of the net value on the main page.

Ultimately you want to hit the break even first so the - becomes a + and then you need to build that +.

I guess they could do some sort of calculation based on your spending habits when your positive is enough to no longer need a salary and do some projections for you.
Yeah it would be nice if they expressed it in a % to financial independence

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
Also have ready only accounts I meant *
You seem incapable of using this forum, so it’s no surprise 22Seven is too much for you and more than 15 Apps overwhelm you.

There is an edit button, use it.

beefymoocow

Is there a way to bring the value of your property. Currently in sitting with a homeloan and no asset to show for it.

Nevermind see it. Too bad it doesn't automatically link it to your account and update the values.

Park@82

Honorary Master
Does ABSA have a view only option?

I would have liked to try this out but I'm not handing my actual IB details to a 3rd party no matter how many layers of encryption/security they claim to have.